Who do people say you look like?

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Loki said I looked like Stephen Merchant without glasses. I've also had Liam Gallagher although the bloke in question was drunk and in fairness I'd just told a woman in the linen shop in Cheadle "as you were".

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's not happened for a few years but between the age of 19-25 barely a week went by without someone saying I looked like John Lennon. I liked it at first but it became annoying eventually. Er indoors could never see it and was always baffled by it the amount of people who said it until one day in a record shop I heard her say "oh Christ" there was a Beatles poster on the wall presumably with a lesser seen picture and she finally saw the resemblance. so i beat her up and fucked off with the Japanese girl from behind the counter. and killed a sailor.

also the once i had Frank Zappa which caught me totally off guard after years of Lennon.

28 minutes ago, Sergio Mendacious said:

Bad — the Cake Boss, Angus Loughran.

Good — I dunno. The Rancor wrangler in Return of the Jedi?

I reckon you'll look like the wonderful Jon Snodgrass in about 10 years.

• Awards Moderator

Good - Hugh Jackman the other week when my beard was growing in

Standard - Harry Potter

Bad - Ben Elton when I was a teenager. Usually from teachers at school

Weird - a girl once tried to chat me up by saying I looked like Bill Gates crossed with Robin Williams. Really wasn’t sure how to take that one.

• Paid Members

Bad: Marc fucking Wootton from Nativity. That was one person though to be fair.

Good: A few DIFFERENT (so yeah) people have said this chap...

inf76E6.thumb.jpg.12da46c73fb0bf0c785e4a373c0df7a6.jpg

I'll fucking take that :love:

A couple have also said Tom Cruise, but I have no idea why because I look nothing like him. I wish.

Somewhere in between: my mate said 'nah I think you look like the fat Giroud. What was his name? Oh yeah, Gignac' :/

Archived