Who do people say you look like?

PowerButchi

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I don't see it, but apparently I'm the spitting image of Jack Whitehall. Not just physically but in terms of mannerisms. I have had strangers come up to me in the pub just to tell me. I will be told at least once a month by someone new that I look just like him. Whether this is good or bad depends on your view of Jack Whitehall I suppose (I don't like him).

13 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

I don't see it, but apparently I'm the spitting image of Jack Whitehall. Not just physically but in terms of mannerisms. I have had strangers come up to me in the pub just to tell me. I will be told at least once a month by someone new that I look just like him. Whether this is good or bad depends on your view of Jack Whitehall I suppose (I don't like him).

I also regularly get the Jack Whitehall looks/mannerisms/voice comparisons. 

• Paid Members

When I was a young man with short, styled hair - Zach Braff

When I was a young man with long, curly locks - Ross Noble

Now, as an older 30 year old man with salt'n'peppar hair - Chris O'Dowd. And I get that a lot, to the point that some yanks approached me in New Orleans last year to ask what why Rhodes from Bridesmaids was drinking grenandes at 11am. I don't even have an Irish accent, for fucks sake.

• Paid Members

A few years ago when I first got glasses, I was told I looked like Paul O’Grady. I was in my mid twenties. 

But that’s not the worst. Worst is Tubes from Soccer AM.

I was once described as a chubby M Shadows. Which was fine. But I think that was literally because I had aviators on, a SnapBack and tattoos on show.   

I’ve also had Dean Ambrose when I had an awfully messy fringe. 

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

We seem to have a lot of Noel Fieldings on the board. 

People are lazy as anything in describing those with long hair. It seems to be nothing to do with how their face looks, just see a big mop up top and go 'you look like Ross Noble/Noel Fielding/Jesus'.

Either that, or half the people on this board actually do resemble Ross Noble; a frightening thought.

Best: in a dark pub in Southern Spain, my brother said I look like Brad Pitt. He doesn't remember and its plainly the least accurate comparison of all time, but I'm taking it to the grave. Also good: Damien Lewis. 

Neutral: Scholesy. Playing football on the playground in the 90's and having red hair, it was bound to happen. Also neutral: Bradley from Eastenders. 

Worst: Proper cunt punter in Ladbrokes in Shirley said Chris Evans, which is the redhead equivalent of "they all look alike".

Archived