Let's all hate Piers Morgan

Mr_Danger

• Paid Members

Yeah, he's an absolute ball bag. Obviously playing a character to get a response but (much like Hopkins) anyone prepared to make a career out of pretending to think the shit he thinks, say the shit he says etc is a ball bag in my opinion.

That whole phone hacking hing too, huh ...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Chunk said:

That whole phone hacking hing too, huh ...

There was reluctance to prosecute anyone involved in that due to the involvement of Andy Coulson, who had went from his job as editor of the News of the World to David Cameron's comms director during his stint as Prime Minister.

• Paid Members

I remember a few years ago hearing that Jeremy Clarkson punched Morgan in the face when the two of them crossed paths. After hearing that, I've found it quite hard to dislike Clarkson even at his most boorish.

P. S. If any gammonite starts gushing about Jeremy that he should be PM etc. then remind them that he is pro-EU and voted remain.

• Paid Members

Remember when he interviewed Tommy Robinson on Good Morning Britain in order to try and look like less of a knob?

Those vegan sausage rolls are quite nice.

• Paid Members

I worked on some of his BBC shows he did about 10 years ago (life stories before that was moved to ITV pretty much). He surprised me as being friendly, polite and welcoming. Of the celebs he interviewed only Jim Davidson was a bit of a knob.

i only say this as as much as I think he definitely appears an absolute tosser, the real life Piers definitely was a nice bloke. 

• Moderators
21 hours ago, PJ Power said:

I remember a few years ago hearing that Jeremy Clarkson punched Morgan in the face when the two of them crossed paths. After hearing that, I've found it quite hard to dislike Clarkson even at his most boorish.

P. S. If any gammonite starts gushing about Jeremy that he should be PM etc. then remind them that he is pro-EU and voted remain.

The difference between Clarkson and Piers Morgan is pretty clear. Clarkson may be a bit boorish and a bit of a typical middle class conservative dad, and he may even play up to some stereotypes for effect. But he's quaint and old school and pretty innocent with it compared to the professional trolls. I really don't think he has it in him to be that much of a callous or hateful piece of shit.

Clarkson is a man who punches other people in the face if he doesn't get his way.  He's not quaint or innocent, he's an entitled and sometimes violent twat.

18 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Does he make a habit of doing that regularly or did he do it just the once?

Well, we know why the BBC didn't renew his contract and we know he punched Piers Morgan, so it certainly isn't a one off.

38 minutes ago, David said:

Yeah, Clarkson isn't quaint and old school, he's a homophobic, racist, xenophobic, bigoted twat.

He also punched a producer at one point, did he not? After calling him a lazy, Irish cunt. 

Some would say he had good reason to, it was because there was no steak left at the catering tent when he got there after a long day filming and not because he is an entitled, violent baby who has a tanty when he doesn't get his own way, which he is used to getting.

1 hour ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Does he make a habit of doing that regularly or did he do it just the once?

I always feel that if someone in the limelight has been caught doing something once then they've probably got away with doing similar stuff a hundred times before.

Archived