Your Fight Site VOD updates

Your Fight Site

• Paid Members

A lot of you may know that I run a video on demand platform for wrestling promoters. I’m pleased to say that the West Midlands’ Alternative Wrestling World (AWW) have signed up and uploaded their 15h Anniversary Show as their first video release.

Additionally content will be coming over the coming days. AWW join other wrestling promotions such as Pro Wrestling Chaos, TNT Extreme Wrestling, Shropshire Wrestling Alliance, and others.

Soon, the platform will also be offering free trials for you to try out a channel and sample its content before committing to a subscription. I’m also looking to make content available on additional platforms, starting with Roku.

If you’re a wrestling promoter looking to sell video content on demand as either rentals or part of a subscription, then get in touch and I’d be happy to talk you through the platform and how it works (it’s pretty easy). The platform is free to use (there are no set-up or monthly fees) and commission is paid monthly!

—Martin

• Paid Members

Two new channels have joined the UK Wrestling On Demand network: REACH Wrestling and Breed Pro Wrestling, who had their well-reviewed début show in Sheffield earlier this month. They join Pro Wrestling Chaos, Shropshire Wrestling Alliance, and Ultimate Pro Wrestling, meaning you can watch content from five promotions for just £3.99 a month!

They’ll also be two new channels launching on the platform in the coming weeks. So watch this space!

Archived