2019 Daisy-Pushing Thread

Gus Mears

• Moderators

I was playing it the other day. I had a band consisting of Bill Collins, Freddie Quicksliver and Sidney Sparkle.

Although Chris Sievey's The Biz was a better rock star game

• Paid Members

Pua Magasiva from Power Rangers Ninja Storm has died aged 38. I'm not familiar myself but I figure there could be a few Ninja Storm fans about here. He played the Red Wind Ranger.

• Paid Members
21 hours ago, DEF said:

Pua Magasiva from Power Rangers Ninja Storm has died aged 38. I'm not familiar myself but I figure there could be a few Ninja Storm fans about here. He played the Red Wind Ranger.

I watched Ninja Storm. It wasn't bad for a Disney Power Rangers series. He was 38.

Isaac Kappy, 42 years old, Breaking Bad actor.

He "apparently" committed suicide, but his followers believe there's more to it than that. If you don't know what I'm on about you should listen to his interview with Alex Jones and you'll see what's up.

Absolutely mental.

• Paid Members
22 hours ago, Sergio Mendacious said:

Don't know how famous Tim Conway was in the UK, but he just died aged 85 — this is some of the most perfect physical comedy imaginable, pretty much does in Harvey Korman.

That is some amazing physical and more corpsing then you'll find at a morgue. Superb, thanks for sharing. He was always one of those actors who just popped up in things, but always left an impression.