Devon Malcolm

29 minutes ago, Loki said:

Have they released the Spectrum game?  I have a friend who still writes games for the Speccy, there's still a market and you can buy new games on tape.

They released Nohzdyve, I've seen it working on original hardware with one of those flashcard like thingys, DivMMC? People are even making Vic20 carts still, it's pretty cool.

• 4 months later...
  • Paid Members

I'm not watching the trailer but I'll watch them.

I watched all of them just after Christmas. It's an absolute mixed bag that suggested Brooker was running out of ideas before the end, he needs some fresh stuff in these, and I don't mean like that stupid interactive one.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

These were released yesterday!

The best one was the Miley Cyrus one, mainly because it's absolutely mental and simply entertaining, which is something that Brooker doesn't do enough with Black Mirror. She's really good in it as well, I wish she did more acting.

The other two were pretty standard Black Mirrors, even if they were both alright. The one where he tries to do a bit of Moonlight was the better of the two, but maybe I was just pleased to see Pom Klementieff in something that wasn't a superhero film.

The kidnap one should have been played more for laughs because we get it, Charlie. Social media is bad for you. Andrew Scott's great in it though and that's an extremely rare occurrence.