UKFF White Noise: 2018

HarmonicGenerator

UKFF White Noise: 2018  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
Just now, gmoney said:

By forum psychodramas, I'mĀ referring to you crying up-thread about Mr Seven, someone who hasn't been around in what, 5 years?

Semantics and all, one man's pointing out is another man's chatting shit. I didn'tĀ single-handedly put you on three negative awards ballots, Carbomb, so very clearly I am not the only one who finds your know-it-all desperation very tiresome.Ā  You don't have to post about things you know nothing about (see every football post you have ever made).Ā 

I don't know why you feel that your above the negative awards, it's something that's been a part of the forum for a long time, so please wind down your embarrassing tantrum.Ā 

Ā 

Snore.

I've told you what's up. Put me on Ignore. Go your own way, and I'll go mine.

This isn't about the awards, this is about you sniping at me for years. I said it in my first post. Wrong place, maybe, but it would've come up somewhere else.

• Paid Members

I can assure you that I have only every treated you like anyone else on the forum, which is based on posts. If it's been going back years, thenĀ I have found your forum posts tiresome for years. It's certainly not "personal", I don't know you, I'm sure you think you're a nice guy.Ā