UKFF Dolt of the Year: 2018

HarmonicGenerator

UKFF Dolt of the Year: 2018  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In fairness, I did use Mabs real name in the past on here after he used mine and it was a shitty thing to do. Not going to try and justify it, he doesn’t want his real life identity to be known (so shouldn’t use his initials as his screen name) but I used it anyway and that was wrong of me. 

Some people know me in real life, more have me on their social media so my name isn’t exactly a secret, or of any importance, but we have usernames her for a reason. 

But yeah, in all my years of internet interaction I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone with such a lack of intelligence, awareness and wherewithal as Mab. Hopefully he will learn from this and when he inevitably signs up again, he won’t be so obvious. 

• Paid Members

All true Keith, if you were both doing it then whatever. But when someone then stoops lower by bringing in names of family members, loved ones, the other half etc that’s another level for me and really creepy. Even if it had somehow turned out that Toiletboy wasn’t Mab, he outed himself as a cunt doing that anyway. Whoever he was/is.* 

*Clearly Mab. 

Edited by wandshogun09

1 minute ago, Loki said:

He was Mab.  There's a remote possibility though that Mab on TWCF was someone else? Hard to know after all these years.

When Mab joined up here, he instantly pissed people off by banging on about he was banned on TWCF because of "Bandwaggons!!!!!!", then when he got banned here, he signed up as "Echo", which was the same name he used on TWCF after he got banned as Mab.  Mab was initially banned on TWCF as "Blakester" before signing up as Mab, so expect a Blakester to sign up here as he only uses the same names and emails and wonders why mods make up stuff about his usernames and emails.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

When Mab joined up here, he instantly pissed people off by banging on about he was banned on TWCF because of "Bandwaggons!!!!!!", then when he got banned here, he signed up as "Echo", which was the same name he used on TWCF after he got banned as Mab.  Mab was initially banned on TWCF as "Blakester" before signing up as Mab, so expect a Blakester to sign up here as he only uses the same names and emails and wonders why mods make up stuff about his usernames and emails.

I've been excitedly eyeing the admin panel today waiting for him (or boydy) to sign up again but nothing yet, unfortunately.

• Paid Members

I know what crab bucket is, but I'm not entirely sure how that relates to anything going on here. Mob mentality may be a played out accusation, but at least it fits.