UKFF Dolt of the Year: 2018

HarmonicGenerator

UKFF Dolt of the Year: 2018  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, wandshogun09 said:

I can never remember who was who on here. Was Mab the one asking Kookoocachu for side-on pics? 

Yep, then when he was rebuffed for being a creepy obsessive (I see a pattern here), he reported pictures of her for "Nudity" despite having a sig with a naked Cheggers in it, and crying when it was removed for NSFW reasons.  He had a meltdown over it as he was Nortoned and couldn't have a sig any more.  He also had a meltdown when his post count was reset to -10,000 after his 200th post!!!!!!!!!! type shite he used to do.  He also had a meltdown over being downvoted recently coincidently enough.

10 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I remember him being terrible. I honestly can't remember what he did to get himself banned though, and whether it was something other than being consistently shit.

He's currently setting his sights on being the only poster to ever win the Dolt Award three times.

Ask Keith he seems to remember the guys email, IP and cock size by the sounds of it. 

I thought you had "evidence" of me having the same email/ IP address as him too? 

This as all got out of hand. I like to come and post here occasionally. I am not Mab,  if you've got concrete proof such as matching emails/ IPs, (which I know you haven't as it's impossible) post them and ban me as I would be a returning member.

If not can we just move on as I'm getting fed up of this "Mab talk" now. The only "evidence" seems to be coincidences like you's both mentioned Peter Kay, old TV programmes, grammar errors. I'm sure there's loads of duplicate mentions and grammatical errors here, doesn't mean everyone's a multiple member. 

21 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Yep, then when he was rebuffed for being a creepy obsessive (I see a pattern here), he reported pictures of her for "Nudity" despite having a sig with a naked Cheggers in it, and crying when it was removed for NSFW reasons.  He had a meltdown over it as he was Nortoned and couldn't have a sig any more.  He also had a meltdown when his post count was reset to -10,000 after his 200th post!!!!!!!!!! type shite he used to do.  He also had a meltdown over being downvoted recently coincidently enough.

WTF? He sounds bonkers.

Most of that info doesn't make sense. 

Out of all that I don't think I've mirrored any of that behaviour?

I mean my post count is 80 odd now, which I wouldn't say is much. I'm not arsed about post counts, more important things in life.

Never posted a nude, don't think I've ever commented on Chegwin (unless I was here when he died and commented in the dead thread), nor Norton?

I don't have a sig. I don't recall using exclamations and although I may have commented on downvotes I did not meltdown? As again more important things in life.

But then again what is a meltdown to you? As I've seen that word thrown about a lot here when people don't agree with the majority here there counter arguments are labelled as having a meltdown 😂

Would all this evidence lie well in front of a jury Baz?

Edited by Armitage Shanks

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

I think my personal favourite was the Mab account had "Echo" in the email, and the Echo account had "Mab" in the email.  While we are at it, the combination of "Should of", old TV, Peter Kay and one which is unique to him (which is the key indicator) makes him easy to spot a mile off. 

Hahahaha I forgot about that

2 hours ago, Armitage Shanks said:

Would all this evidence lie well in front of a jury Baz?

Well it isn’t a crime so I doubt a jury is needed. But the mods would be the jury I guess, and they’d have things like logged IP addresses and email accounts used to sign up to here as their evidence. 

But as you say, you aren’t a previously banned member so you’ll be ok I’m sure. 

• Paid Members

Even if he wasn’t, which he clearly was, that stuff about using Keith’s ‘shoot name’ and especially his mrs’ isn’t on at all so good riddance. It obviously never bothered Keith the way MabShanks wanted it to but it’s a shitty thing to do regardless.