UKFF Dolt of the Year: 2018

HarmonicGenerator

UKFF Dolt of the Year: 2018  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

That's even less believable than you aren't Mab.

You dont even know me? I've posted occasionally on here for about aĀ year, and most of that time you've been accusing me of being someone else?

How can you make judgements on people from that? You don't know my history, my education, my work, my relationships.

Your an entitledĀ dick on a wrestling forum, well I guarantee you that I surpass you at all the above in real life. So enjoy being a dick head in here, it doesn't make you a better person in reality.Ā 

Just now, Keith Houchen said:

giphy.gifĀ 

Just proves my point, of how your a judgemental arrogant dick. Again you know nothing about me including my education. As itĀ goes I am well educated, which as led me toĀ a decent job. But I sometimes use 'your'Ā instead of YOU ARE, mustĀ automatically mean I'm thick (and not dyslexic apparently). Let's all point and laugh so a few of the other dead beats can like my post.

• Moderators

I remember him being terrible. I honestly can't remember what he did to get himself banned though, and whether it was something other than being consistently shit.

He's currently setting his sights on being the only poster to ever win the Dolt Award three times.

Edited by Chest Rockwell