UKFF Dolt of the Year: 2018

HarmonicGenerator

UKFF Dolt of the Year: 2018  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hopefully when he signs up again he won't draw attention to who he is and people can just think he's a twat for what he posts now.  Still, I loved his attempts at signing up with usernames such as "KeepBanningMeButch. Houchenisagrass and Houchensmamisaslag"

20 hours ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

Armitage takes this for me for his complete insistence that he isn't Mab when he most definitely is, I would have said Boydy but that would have been too easy

Well I'm not Mab.

It seems I'm taking all these votes because I got accused of being Mab months ago by an obsessed member. If someone accuses you of being someone your not, you will deny it.

How am I most definitely him? Because someone told you? 

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, Armitage Shanks said:

It seems I'm taking all these votes because I got accused of being Mab months ago by an obsessed member.

Yeah, that's definitely the only reason.

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, Armitage Shanks said:

How am I most definitely him? Because someone told you? 

OK how about this Mab. I know it is definitely you as I know the email addresses that you've used for all three of your accounts to date and the IP addresses that you've used to log in to the site.

I'd say your inability to successfully cover your tracks is part of your Dolt credentials.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

1 minute ago, Chest Rockwell said:

OK how about this Mab. I know it is definitely you as I know the email addresses that you've used for all three of your accounts to date and the IP addresses that you've used to log in to the site.

I'd say your inability to successfully cover your tracks is part of your Dolt credentials.

I think my personal favourite was the Mab account had "Echo" in the email, and the Echo account had "Mab" in the email.  While we are at it, the combination of "Should of", old TV, Peter Kay and one which is unique to him (which is the key indicator) makes him easy to spot a mile off. 

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Another case closed. 

4221396001_5715721497001_5715715394001-vs.jpg

Bond-Back-Thunderball.jpg

17 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

That is total bullshit. You are just saying that. Screen shot your evidence, I guarantee you there is no chance. 

Three accounts? So there's a 3rd person now too.

what is wrong with you people?

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Armitage Shanks said:

That is total bullshit. You are just saying that. Screen shot your evidence, I guarantee you there is no chance. 

Three accounts? So there's a 3rd person now too.

what is wrong with you people?

Don't do this. Have some fucking dignity and just admit it or walk away. Or preferably both, you absolute plonker.