The 2019 Royal Rumble (s) Surprise Entrant Pool

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if allowed as existing roster member but if the womens rumble is on first and Lynch gets cheated out of it then in the mens R-Truth to get attacked by Lynch, have her take his spot, win the rumble and challenge Rousey. 

Leaves both Men's titles up for place at Elimination chambers

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Sheffbag said:

Not sure if allowed as existing roster member but if the womens rumble is on first and Lynch gets cheated out of it then in the mens R-Truth to get attacked by Lynch, have her take his spot, win the rumble and challenge Rousey.

The Man winning the, err, mens Rumble would cause the biggest collective bedwetting since Mick Foley smashed his own telly in. So I'd love it.

3 hours ago, Sheffbag said:

I now really want this to happen.

It would be a good way to get a Triple Threat of Flair vs Lynch vs Rousey too, both having a legitimate claim to being no.1 contender.

• Awards Moderator
4 hours ago, Sheffbag said:

I’ll allow it!

2 hours ago, kickin it wit the kliq said:

Spuggy from Byker Grove

PJ and Duncan should accompany her, and when she asks them to alert her if Cena is about to eliminate her, they can say "I cannee see, man, I cannee see"

Vince is a bit out of touch, and I'm willing to bet he's only just found out about the RoboCop cameo at WCW Capital Combat in 1990. He probably thinks AEW will be flying in robots from around the world, so he's reacting. Entering #1 in this years rumble will be...

asimo.0.jpeg

Asimo, the Honda robot! I suspect we'll be up to entrant 10 or 11 by the time he actually makes it to the ring, but he won't have a problem getting to the ring once he arrives:

200.gif

I'm actually really paranoid about laughing at robot fails, as when the day inevitably comes that they take over the world, they're going to have my search history and see what a bastard I was laughing at their poor ancestor Asimo. 

Next up, time for a whirlwind:

jimmy-white-legends-cup.jpg?fit=960,640&

It's Jimmy Snooker, entering at number #147! Actually let's make it #17, as that's the highest number of frames he scored in a World final. 

And finally, because Every Rumble is on Sunday:

367241.jpg

Morrissey, who comes out to a huge ovation. We all get our Morrissey Minute, but he then refuses to enter the ring because the fans have been eating meat and the crowd start booing. A fan throws a cooked whole chicken at him from the crowd, and he's furious. Mozza pulls out a knife and threatens to kill Jimmy Snooker if they don't all become vegetarian, but Asimo eliminates himself from the rumble with a suicide dive to save Jimmy! 

maxresdefault.jpg

• Awards Moderator

At number 11, the klaxon sounds and the strains of Yuzo Koshiro hits.

364862-streets-of-rage-2-genesis-screens

It's Streets of Rage 2's Max! Reverse Atomic Drops, dropkicks and belly-to-back suplexes for everyone. Turns in a shift but Drake Maverick summons his mates in a SWAT car to nuke him over the rope. 

The Bar have been enjoying a mini reign of terror when at number 19 out pops tiger-headed grappler of justice:

308577-0.jpg

King from Tekken! He juggle-combos Sheamus over the top which incenses Cesaro. They immediately perform a Giant Swing at each other at the same time (try not to think about it) and eliminate each other simultaneously. 

Just number 30 to go and AJ Styles, Zack Ryder and Xavier Woods line the ring. Totes OMG, who can it be? 

sfv-zangief.png

It's the Russian cyclone himself Zangief! Ryder, Woods and Styles as video game nerds mark the fuck out and lob themselves over the top rope in deference. 

Zang celebrates in the ring, dancing with Baron Corbin. 

6f8aac34900b.png

Peter Beardsley, at No 22, runs in while Rusev and Nakamura are in ring as he does like the foreign lads, eliminated by Vince himself as he doesn’t like Beardsley’s Foster Home Haircut

Identical Twins 2 Squat Debbies from my local down, mid 50s dressed in same gear, absolute reanctment of The Squat Team from 1996

Grimes, accompanied by Elon Musk, after a 3 years of doing nothing, returns and delivers one incredible move and disappears again immediately 

Archived