Whooooosh

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

I'm on the soaps and football train — used to be mustard on footie, but fell out with it for various reasons. As for soaps, I think I last saw an episode of Eastenders in 1998, and no soaps whatsoever since. Haven't seen an episode of Coronation Street in so long that I still call it Coro, Corrie sounds weird to me.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I watch a lot of YouTube. Whether it’s wrestling, games, how to, news & comedy etc. It’s become my main source of all round entertainment. 

Apart from a small handful of Youtubers, I have absolutely no fucking clue at all about the majority of names that pop up, who are apparently rich enough to purchase my town and famous enough to headline a fucking PPV boxing card. 

Modern music for me too.  I listen to mainly mixes from DJ friends, or vinyl I've bought, and a few key radio shows/podcasts for inspiration.  I see adverts for summer festivals and generally don't recognise a single name.  I think the last decade at least of pop has more or less passed me by.

6 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

No, its because you touch yourself at night.

I know you are.

Podcasts.  Saw a tweet that went "Mummy, what is a podcast", "Well sweetie, when men love their own opinions so much...". And that sums up 99% of the fuckers for me.

6 hours ago, garynysmon said:

Could say the same about foreign football. I'm very interested in domestic footy in Wales and non-league in general, but I don't watch any Serie A or La Liga these days so am totally clueless when the big Premiership sides are linked with this or that player who plays in Germany or whatever.

I know this isn't a football thread or even one for daft predictions but wasn't it you that labelled Mauricio Pochettino a 'clown' that was going to get Southampton relegated?

• Paid Members

7 minutes ago, Little Johnny said:

I know this isn't a football thread or even one for daft predictions but wasn't it you that labelled Mauricio Pochettino a 'clown' that was going to get Southampton relegated?

Doubtful, seeing that I'd never heard of him previously.

• Paid Members

Oh I have one that some of you will probably find entertaining! I hope it doesn't ruin this thread now I've mentioned it but I've seen threads started on here several times over the last decade or so where all the replies are nothing other than pictures of random people's faces. No words just totally unrelated pictures. Celebrities or something I presume. To this day I have no idea what on Earth that was all about.

Archived