Not seen it

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
37 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

What are the biggest/best shows, matches or moments you've not seen?

WrestleMania 30 is mine. I've seen the Taker match but not the whole show. Will get around to it one day.

Funny you should mention that, I haven't seen either of the Taker/HBK WrestleMania matches. Yes yes, I know...

• Paid Members

Any of the Wrestle Kingdom main events or any Kenny Omega matches for that matter. I've tried watching a few of the recent PPV's but got bored after an hour or so in all honesty.Ā 

I haven't watched any of the NXT takeovers or in fact, any NXT at all since itsĀ incarnation as a show taped beforeĀ Raw or Smackdown. In fact, you could probably bundle a lot of stuff post-2004 that I haven't seen.

I don't think there's much WWF or WCW related between 1988-2002 that I haven't watched though.

• Paid Members

Canadian Stampede. Get's lauded as one of the best PPV's of all time but nothing on it really interests me. I tried watching the big multi-man tag but ended up bored after five minutes and switched it off. Also, Survivor Series '96 but I've gone into that elsewhere.

Not seen many notableĀ Bret Hart matches either as he generally doesn't do much for me;Ā his match with Davey at Wembley, his two bigĀ matches against Mr.Perfect, his match against Austin at SS'96, never seen'em.

Haven't seen the Flair retirement match against Michaels as I had no real interest in WWE at the time, and Flair's subsequent TNA run has kinda put me off watching it.

On the subject of Flair, he's another guy I've never really had much interest in, so all I've seen of him is a few of those Steamboat matches and his match against Savage at WrestleMania 8. And yes, that also means I haven't watched the '92 Royal Rumble.

We got SkyĀ Sports taken off at the end of the 96-97 Premier League, so after that I was only watching Livewire or whatever was on Sky One. So after the April 97Ā In Your House, I didnā€™t see anything from the PPVs until Survivor Series 98 (apart from WrestleMania 14, which I borrowed on video but only watched a bit of). Iā€™ve seen some stuff from that period on DVDs and such since then, but it never much appealed to me because I already knew the results. Iā€™ve no real fondness for Canadian Stampede, or the first Hell in a Cell, or the SummerSlam ladder match that cemented The Rock as a star. The King of the Ring Hell in a Cell I saw in highlight form so many times before ever seeing the full match that it was a letdown when I did watch it all.

Iā€™veĀ also never seen WrestleMania 2000 because I fell asleep before it started.

• Paid Members
42 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Kenny Omega Vs Okada from the most recent Wrestle Kingdom.

I watched their first Wrestle Kingdom outing, thought it was good but wasn't blown away, and haven't seen any of their matches since.

The only other Wrestle Kingdom matches I think I've seen are Nakamura VS Styles (awesome) and Jericho VS Omega (massively overrated).

@garynysmon as you're an Impact guy through and through, I really think you'll like NXT.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, PunkStep said:

@garynysmon as you're an Impact guy through and through, I really think you'll like NXT.

If (when?) Impact ever goes under, I can see myself giving it a shot. But seeing as I already struggle to find the time (i.e the TV to myself) to watch what little I do ofĀ Impact every week, it may take a while!

• Paid Members

WrestleMania 2 & 4. From 'Mania 2 I have watched the Bulldogs title win and the battle royal. I'm fairly certain that's it though. I haven't seen any of 'Mania 4 apart from in clip form on some other sort of dvd. I kind of consider myself lucky that I haven't sat through both shows in full, based on the general consensus on the pair of them.Ā 

A lot of the December PPV's. I think for a long time there may have been an issue with Sky not having them (IYH 19, Rock Bottom, Armageddon 1999, and Armageddon 2003 definitely spring to mind as shows that I didn't see until a long time later in the case of Rock Bottom, and haven't seen in full at all with regards to the other 3. Although I have watched certain matches from IYH 19 and those two Armageddon shows, quite a while on from when the show took place.)

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

I watched their first Wrestle Kingdom outing, thought it was good but wasn't blown away, and haven't seen any of their matches since.

The only other Wrestle Kingdom matches I think I've seen are Nakamura VS Styles (awesome) and Jericho VS Omega (massively overrated).

There's a Nakamura Vs Ibushi match from a few years back at Wrestle Kingdom that was really good.

• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, King Pitcos said:

Iā€™ve no real fondness for Canadian Stampede

image.png.03f6446eec853d8e237eb5f37d42bfb0.png

28 minutes ago, King Pitcos said:

or the first Hell in a Cell

image.png.86438c0f45dffb52cb6777e4416d1c9c.png

29 minutes ago, King Pitcos said:

or the SummerSlam ladder match that cemented The Rock as a star.

image.png.116dfed6899e3fc81d1d297556ccc7cc.png

3 hours ago, Mr Butternut Squash said:

Most of the shitty post attitude era stuff between 2002-2007, including anything to do with Goldberg, Scott Steiner or the HHH/HBK feud.

Have to say there are some gems between 02-05 all the classic Eddie stuff and the smackdown tag title matches with rey Edge Eddie chavo and angle and benoit... the post wcw guys trying to fit in and get a spot... Eugene and regal... Rise of randy.. Cena.. Big dave.. The hogan run.. There's a lot of good stuff

Archived