What are you doing for NYE?

Gus Mears

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, King Pitcos said:

I’ve got three options:

1) Go to a rave and do drugs for the first time in about a decade.

2) Go to my mate’s house and watch Jools Holland.

3) Stay in and have a sleep and a wank.

Combine elements of all three. Stay in, do drugs and wank over Jools Holland. Variety is the spice of life and all that.

Off to the girlfriends family’s big party which should be nice. Few drinks, getting a takeaway in and some board games.

Anything will beat last year, which involved me going on a night out and getting tonsilitis after snogging the face off a stranger for two hours.

• Paid Members

I'm also staying in.

I've gone right off New Years since I've gotten older. I just can't be arsed with all the hassle and expense anymore. All the pubs round here are ticketed, and are shite anyway, but going any further afield means spending a fortune on taxis.

Plus, my work's been both incredibly busy, and getting hit with staff phoning in sick, so I'm going to be getting a lot more responsibility put on me over the next couple of weeks. I'd rather just enjoy some time to myself while I can.

• Paid Members

Turn 26 at midnight and all my mates are late teens or early 20s, so celebrating that I no longer get to tick 18-25 on surveys by going on a pub crawl ending in the larger more commercial nightclub in town.

Mates really want to give me a proper good night out for how shit I've felt lately so actually pretty excited to see everyone.

I have already had two naps though. This isn't all downhill from here, I fucking love a good nap.

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, lightningxlock said:

You lucky bastard!

Illuminati confirmed. Migraine didn't last. Now looking forward to the other half giving evils all night to any other girl that talks to me. Pretty sure there's only three men going including me and the host's boyfriend.

Archived