Botch of the year

tiger_rick

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The funny thing about the Titus botch is just how close it was to tragedy, he was just a few inches away from decapitating himself of the ring apron which makes it quite miraculous that we're all laughing about it now instead of lamenting of Titus' career ending injury or even death. Not only was it an hilarious moment but also an incredible stroke of luck!

1 minute ago, Love-Wilcox said:

he was just a few inches away from decapitating himself of the ring apron which makes it quite miraculous that we're all laughing about it now instead of lamenting of Titus' career ending injury or even death

I'd take a guess at if he decapitated himself, it would be the latter.

• Paid Members

Poor old Yoshi Hashi suffered the same fat as Titus but bust himself open and got a concussion from it to boot. I think that's worthy of a nomination, considering how this happened during a massive angle to close out a show and this was meant to be Yoshi's big push and time to shine in the spotlight by coming down to save his mate. I couldn't keep a straight face or take any of it seriously afterwards, which is a massive shame considering that this angle would be on-par with Heyman turning on Lesnar. 

Archived