tiger_rick

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
50 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:
Beat that.

No, you’ve won. 

It’s the pause on the rope before the fall. 

Edit: The more I watch it, the better it gets. His partners sly look to the other partner, but pretends like nothings happened. Not one person in that crowd, including the front row seems phased in the slightest. 

That’s a similar one to where Alistair Black missed Lars Sullivan with a black mass kick at one of this year’s NXT Takeovers and Sullivan still took the bump.

Still not in Titus’ league though.

• Awards Moderator
1 minute ago, dopper said:

That’s a similar one to where Alistair Black missed Lars Sullivan with a black mass kick at one of this year’s NXT Takeovers and Sullivan still took the bump.

Still not in Titus’ league though.

They made up for that a few months later on NXT TV when it looked like Black took Lars’ head off with it. One of the best Black Mass kicks I’ve seen.

• Paid Members
17 hours ago, air_raid said:

This botch isn't half as good if its not framed by the context of Cornette pointing out how stupid it is.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheJimCornette/status/1075770685581012994

I read somewhere he ended up in ICU with a bleed on the brain after that, which stopped it being funny but kept it being idiotic for me. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Tommy! said:

I read somewhere he ended up in ICU with a bleed on after that, which stopped it being funny but kept it being idiotic for me. 

I've only just now watched it with the sound on for the first time and wish I hadn't.

• Paid Members

Titus shouldn’t count. His botch is so prolific it should be the name of the competition. The Titus award. His botch is the equivalent of Andre the Giant, in the Andre the Giant memorial battle royal.

Titus aside, Ricks top post is fucking ace. It’s not a dick head trying something stupid. It’s a big bloke attempting to enter the ring. It’s You’ve Been Framed fodder, rather than wince in despair. I prefer non lethal botches.

Speaking of Botches, Maffew stated “it’s been a fun ride” on twitter after it was announced that WWE are going to shite up the concept of a botch compilation tv show with Karl Anderson.

Archived