Merry Christmas!

Weezenal

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Merry Christmas! One of my mates bought me Alexa's figure and newest t-shirt and my girlfriend got me a plush Pikachu and a bottle of JD. Bacon, mince pie, first drink.

Our Christmas just kind of fell into just the pair of our laps and I've never cooked a whole bird so I'm doing a bake in the oven with turkey steaks and veg, some ready made luxury stuffing, some oven crisp potatoes (not really roasts but probably some garlic in there) and some cranberry/onion/stock based sauce. It's not really Christmas dinner but its got all the flavours. She won't give a shit, she's Polish.

Didn't want to jinx it with a post in the relationship thread like last time but I'm dying with excitement. First Christmas just me and a girl (well, woman of nearly 31) and it's still early days but... yeah. Haven't felt like this in I don't know when.

Just me on my own today, watching lots of films, got the girls coming over tomorrow but they’ve had their presents today at home because we like to keep a routine.

Feel alright at the moment, just a bit bored to be honest, but can sense a trigger around the corner.

Food wise, I can’t really cook tbh so I was going to settle for a ready meal but I pulled myself out of a funk yesterday and am cooking myself a sausage, roast veg, pepper oven bake thing, which I’m looking forward to.

Oh, I got a slow cooker. Well made up with that.

Merry Chrysler

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Merry Christmas you smashing lot. I hope it's more charades and less Call The fucking Midwife.

Then sardines.

Merry Christmas everyone hope you all have an amazing day. I genuinely hate Christmas for various reasons but this year has turned into the best Christmas in years for me. 

My son is nearly 3 (2 and 6 months to be exact) and he still doesn't fully understand what's going on but he knows something is happening. I burst into tears when he opened his in the night garden teddy  (upsie daisy he has the other 2) And his jaw dropped and went wow with such cute excitement in his voice I just broke and burst into tears seeing it.

Then the other main thing I guess is basically I asked my fiance to marry me while I was on stage spontaneously 3 years ago when I was supporting Cabin Boy Jumped Ship and she said yes but we never had enough money to get a proper ring and we both said as soon as we can we will get one. Well I've finally been accepted for pip after having a serious mental breakdown 4 months ago and nearly killing  myself through it all, so I went and got her the most perfect ring I could find 300 quid engraved with both our names on it and both stones are genuine diamonds. 

So this morning I reproposed to her and I've never been more nervous but she said yes of course but it was such a special moment for me and a absolutely amazing end to the worst and hardest year of my life 

Merry Christmas to you all hope you have had an amazing day so far 

Archived