Merry MMA Christmas πŸŽ„ πŸŽ…

wandshogun09

• Paid Members

Did Santa bring anyone anything MMA related this year? I usually get a few MMA/Boxing things because all our family and friendsΒ knowΒ I’m a nerd for that stuff. This year I only got two. My older sister got me Dan Hardy’s book, which my youngerΒ sisterΒ already wants to borrow!Β And myΒ brother-in-law got me this George Foreman DVD, which I didn’t even know was out. From the Amazon reviews it looks like it’s a big documentary. Looks good, anyone seen it?Β 

25489C63-6F63-4F10-A7B5-CFF8C8313976.jpeg

Might watch this in a bit actually.Β It is Boxing Day after all. Might even get the old George Foreman grill out as well in tribute to the big man.Β 

Edited by wandshogun09

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, wandshogun09 said:

Did Santa bring anyone anything MMA related this year? I usually get a few MMA/Boxing things because all our family and friendsΒ knowΒ I’m a nerd for that stuff. This year I only got two. My older sister got me Dan Hardy’s book, which my youngerΒ sisterΒ already wants to borrow!Β And myΒ brother-in-law got me this George Foreman DVD, which I didn’t even know was out. From the Amazon reviews it looks like it’s a big documentary. Looks good, anyone seen it?Β 

25489C63-6F63-4F10-A7B5-CFF8C8313976.jpeg

Might watch this in a bit actually.Β It is Boxing Day after all. Might even get the old George Foreman grill out as well in tribute to the big man.Β 

not seen it, but ive had a copy of that for a while, i need to watch it.

No MMA/Boxing related gifts for me.Β 

• Paid Members

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. This still remains one of the best places to read and chat about MMA.

All I want for Christmas is for Jon Jones to lose, ideally by KO. Hopefully he was kept up all night on Christmas Eve being visited by a bunch of ghosts.

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members
46 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. This still remains one of the best places to read and chat about MMA.

Β 

Agreed Supremo. I felt my input slipped a little this year, having a baby and abit more responsibility has led me to be late in viewing a lot of stuff, i always read the threads though. Hopefully i'll chime in more in 2019.

• 11 months later...