Celebrities You Hate (for no apparent reason!)

Michael_3165

• Paid Members
On 12/27/2018 at 10:39 PM, Armitage Shanks said:

Reallyļ»æ ļ»æunprofessional of the modĀ to come straight on here and post reported items in my opinion too. ļ»æļ»æ

You should complain about it on Twitter, moaning about this place on there seems to be the in thing just lately.Ā 

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
32 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

You should complain about it on Twitter, moaning about this place on there seems to be the in thing just lately.Ā 

Indeed. There are plenty of people complaining about what they donā€™t like already.

5 hours ago, lightningxlock said:

Simon Rimmer. Except I do know why I dislike him; shite co-host, dull as dishwater and literally couldn't give a toss about anything on the show other than his cooking. Cunt.

Whenever there are guests on he's a right arse licker too.

Ā 

Mr Tumble.

10 minutes ago, The Maestro said:

Whenever there are guests on he's a right arse licker too.

Ā 

Mr Tumble.

Mr Tumble did some work with the local special needs school and recorded his show. According to the staff he doesn't know any Makaton and is horrendously arrogant.

Despite this, I quite like the guy.

30 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

I'm not going to get too deep into itĀ but I can confirm there are plenty of reasons to actually legit hateĀ this man. Total shit stain.

Please elaborate. I thought he was good for kids when I first watched him. But as the years have gone on I've grown to really dislike him. The final straw was when he was advertised to be part of a show at Butlins this year and pulled a Rock circa 2002 with a prerecorded message.Ā 

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, The Maestro said:

Please elaborate. I thought he was good for kids when I first watched him. But as the years have gone on I've grown to really dislike him. The final straw was when he was advertised to be part of a show at Butlins this year and pulled a Rock circa 2002 with a prerecorded message.Ā 

Can't really elaborateĀ as if anyone of hisĀ team sniff out this thread, he'll probably be able to pin the who's and where's. He came to do a show for disabled children at a school and was horrid when the cameras weren't rolling.

The kids all ready feel ostracized as it is, but here we have this wanker refusing to do this and that, acting like Axl Rose and picking which kids are kept away from the cameras.Ā 

Archived