Thread about bad drawings of stuff

Gus Mears

• Paid Members

There's a band in Hull - the excellent Black Kes - who do a song called "Badly Drawn Celebrities On The Side Of The Waltzers", for good reason.

There's a fair that's been coming to Jersey for years that has a great supply of shit celebrity pictures on the rides. There's one that was clearly once a pouting glamorous woman that's had a Batman mask painted over it to update it to a superhero collage, and it's now just Batman with lovely full lips.

The ghost train is covered in pictures of classic movie monsters - Frankenstein, Freddy Krueger, Pinhead, Dracula...and a picture of largely forgotten Norwegian goth goblin Mortiis.

I didn’t know the next Terminator reboot had Eddie Marsan in the lead role.  It’ll be him and Rachel Riley going after Corbyn and Owen Jones, and telling everyone in their way they’re anti Semitic. 

There's a knock off / dodgy artwork thread to be had of this, Gus! One near me that I drive past is a tribute to Alan Turing, until I walked past it and was able to view it and not glance at it, I found it odd as to why there was a mural of Irish rugby legend Brian O'Driscoll on a Manchester wall.

On 12/21/2018 at 9:38 AM, Keith Houchen said:

There's a knock off / dodgy artwork thread to be had of this, Gus! One near me that I drive past is a tribute to Alan Turing, until I walked past it and was able to view it and not glance at it, I found it odd as to why there was a mural of Irish rugby legend Brian O'Driscoll on a Manchester wall.

Here it is, It's good but when you drive past it you don't get get a good look at it.

Screen-Shot-2017-11-03-at-10.48.51

Also, previously mentioned on here but this monstrosity used to be in the Manchester Arndale but thankfully isn't any more.  From the same "Artist" who created that Cantona Roman centurion thing.

CrDv7pXW8AAEvs6

• Paid Members
On 12/22/2018 at 2:36 PM, Keith Houchen said:

Here it is, It's good but when you drive past it you don't get get a good look at it.

Screen-Shot-2017-11-03-at-10.48.51

Also, previously mentioned on here but this monstrosity used to be in the Manchester Arndale but thankfully isn't any more.  From the same "Artist" who created that Cantona Roman centurion thing.

CrDv7pXW8AAEvs6

What about the murals and such around Affleck's Palace? Is that "Turing" up near Southern Cemetary?

Archived