Who or what is ripe for censorship?

Devon Malcolm

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
1 minute ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Then again, there's the case of Kevin Spacey and the cancellation of Gore, yet Bilionaire Boys Club still got a release. It's all weirdly arbitrary but also complicated.

Absolutely, there’s still a bit of debate about whether House of Cards should’ve ended at the time, rather then churn out a final series without him in it. His character obviously being referenced and the thought of him always on the mind.

The reality is they made the best of a bad situation, but maybe did so a year too early.

Just now, PowerButchi said:

I know it's anw easy grab for a thread like this, but I don't think Polanski has the rough ride he should get. 

And Woody Allen. But that’s probably because the film industry is controlled by Jews and they look after their own or something. 

• Moderators

Chris Evans, notorious for getting his dick out at female runners/producers, openly bragging about it all the time in the lad era, and being an unapologetically horrendous bully. The last episode of Don't Forget Your Toothbrush featured a 'prank' where he aired hidden camera footage of his female producer on the toilet, farting and weeing. There was a brief couple of days in the tabloids about his dick-waving antics when MeToo started, but nothing happened apart from him continuing to earn millions for utter shite, and he's already been cast in next year's Strictly.

Same with Flair, really. I know wrestling's a rabbithole of "all these fuckers should be locked up," but his particularly is a career filled with 'funny road stories' in shoot interviews about 40 years of getting his dick out on planes or wanking it at waitresses. Totally out in the open, and it's all just "that's our Naitch!"

• Paid Members

I can't believe a scum bag like Victor Silva was allowed to continue to make films after Clownhouse. Jeepers Creepers is absolutely disgusting too when you consider who made it. 

There seems to be an underground yearning for Clownhouse to get a proper release. I just can't understand why anyone would knowingly want to watch that.

It just goes to illustrate the insane insulation of Hollywood that has gone on. The fact that someone like Francis Ford Coppola felt comfortable enough to support Silva after he was convicted of child molesting on a film set speaks volumes.

Scream 3 is a pretty fucked up film when you consider the whole rapey studio executive plot and the fact it was made by Harvey Weinstein.

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, Astro Hollywood said:

Same with Flair, really. I know wrestling's a rabbithole of "all these fuckers should be locked up," but his particularly is a career filled with 'funny road stories' in shoot interviews about 40 years of getting his dick out on planes or wanking it at waitresses. Totally out in the open, and it's all just "that's our Naitch!"

After reading the Pillman book some of the stories about him with women was beyond the pale. 

• Paid Members
21 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

And Woody Allen. But that’s probably because the film industry is controlled by Jews and they look after their own or something. 

I suppose the difficulty with Allen is that he's never been convicted of anything. Polanski sort of has and I suppose there are all kinds of technicalities that could be applied to his situation and those working with him.

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I suppose the difficulty with Allen is that he's never been convicted of anything. 

Not only has he not been convicted, his son has recently come forward and stated that his mum lied and Allen didn’t inappropriately touch his sister.

All he did was marry his daughter. 

John Peel gets a free pass from a lot of music fans. One I know sent me a strongly worded letter (reply on Facebook) about how I was out of order for calling Peel the nonce it’s ok to like. 

• Paid Members

Chris Brown. Woman-beating piece of shit with an army of moronic fans who continue to justify his assault on Rihanna with rumours that she cheated on him, and because she got back together with him. So that's alright, then. 

That's bad enough, but the guy has been arrested for violent affray on numerous occasions. But he can sing a bit, and he's made it out of the ghetto after having been in juvi, so obviously anyone who points this out is just a jealous hater.

• Paid Members
15 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

All he did was marry his daughter. 

Yeah, he’s a sick bastard, but in the eyes of the law, she was his step daughter prior to them marrying, and he was found innocent of child abuse. 

He very obviously groomed her as a vulnerable child in order for them to ‘fall in love’.

I do find it very interesting that the son has come forward to say that ‘nothing happened’ even though he was apparently the only witness at the time. He now says his mum falsified the story as a way of getting back at Allen for fucking off with her daughter. All a bit Eastenders.

Archived