FUCK IT'S... ITS DEREK GRIFFITHS!!!

PowerButchi

• Moderators

Basically this is a thread to live and talk about the people who turn up in British TV and aren't famous but they are. And I think Derek Griffiths is the best example. If he isn't hosting Playschool nor making theme tunes for every Look and Read series ever made (here is my personal favourite) 

Or making adverts about bicycling or just turning up in soaps in bit parts. He's what makes Britain great. 

Also see: Brian Hibbard

Remember the time that Paddy off the Greggs adverts got conned into paying a fortune for a fake charity auction for a non existent "An Evening With Derek Griffiths?" i think the auction was on ebay and ended up being quite the news story, DG knew nothing about it and i don't think Paddy got his money back. quite the story it was. Poor old Padster was ever so excited he'd get to meet King Del for an intimate meal / chat and felt a warm glow that he'd done his bit for charity but NO! It was all a scam, a big bad scam and he blew all his sweet, sweet Max and Paddy royalties on it and NOBODY benefitted from it.  

nobody.

as i typed that the doubts started to creep in that it a) wasn't him that presents Take Me Home b) wasn't Big Dekka or c) none of it happened at all. i don't want to google it and ruin my illusions.

Archived