Stuff you hated as a kid and grew to love

tiger_rick

On 12/22/2018 at 3:01 PM, Shy Dad said:

Cricket I absolutely hated during school, watching it, playing it, people trying to explain why standing around in all white on a field as a hard ball hurtles towards you was fun but now I love just sitting down and watching it, especially stuff like T20 or the IPL which just seems more fast paced and fun.

giphy.gif 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/22/2018 at 3:01 PM, Shy Dad said:

Cricket I absolutely hated during school, watching it, playing it, people trying to explain why standing around in all white on a field as a hard ball hurtles towards you was fun but now I love just sitting down and watching it, especially stuff like T20 or the IPL which just seems more fast paced and fun.

giphy.gif

Cheesecake, mainly because I had a hatred for cottage cheese and thought it was made with the stuff until I got into watching cokkery shows and found it was actually cream cheese. Finally tried one for the first time a couple of Christmas' ago and loved it, every year since mum has bought a mini cheesecake selection for people to snack on which are devine (this year's choices being mini lemon and mini raspberry swirl ones)

Archived