There's Been a General Election Called! Who You Voting For?

David

Who You Voting For?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Conservative majority of around 25000 in the constituency I live in. The lowest it has been in recent times was 8000 and that's when Douglas Hogg was using public money to clean the moat around his house. I don't vote Tory so it's not going to matter who I vote for. 

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Conservative majority of around 25000 in the constituency I live in. The lowest it has been in recent times was 8000 and that's when Douglas Hogg was using public money to clean the moat around his house. I don't vote Tory so it's not going to matter who I vote for. 

He’s the guy that put his mole catching through the books?

• Paid Members
21 minutes ago, quote the raven said:

He’s the guy that put his mole catching through the books?

I don't think so. He just paid for his moat to be cleaned, paid towards his housekeeper,  had some work done on his stables, and his piano tuned on taxpayers money. Just everyday things that we all spend our money on.

Somewhat unsurprisingly he is in the house of lords now, about still firmly snuffling through the trough of imagine. 

I voted Lib Dem in the last election, but I think Cable is a bit of a cunt. As much as I am pro remain I want a party to have more than 1 policy. 

I moved to a new constituency this year, I think Labour will win the seat but not a given. I don't want to vote for either Conservative or Labour. So will vote for whatever random party is on the ballot. 

Could be worse, my in laws have Pete Bone as their mp and my brother has Boris. 

3 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

Was going to say - I thought Thanet was where Farage infamously ran as a candidate last time and failed to get in?

It was the time before, but yeah.  Thanet North is a safe tory seat with a 10k majority and Thanet South (where Farage tried for a 7th time to be an MP and failed) has a 6k tory majority

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Clutching at straws here, but it's perfectly feasible we wind up with a hung parliament where the two main parties have a similar vote share and the Conservatives have more seats. Given that in such a situation Labour forming a minority/coalition government is probably the only thing feasible in parliament, Labour getting more votes will be an important way of combatting the inevitable "Conservatives won the most seats, they should be in power, it's a coalition of the losers" criticisms.

• Paid Members
45 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

And they still do.  But if even Farage couldn't get elected at the height of UKIP, and they polled 6% and 4.5% in the last general election, you still expect them to win?

They won’t win, but I’d expect them to do better if May gets her deal or they revoke. 

They don’t hold it anymore. They had a massive fallout in house and split. Tory held now 

Archived