There's Been a General Election Called! Who You Voting For?

David

Who You Voting For?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
1 hour ago, Grecian said:

Jacob Rees-Mogg is my current MP. So anyone but him.

I was going to upvote this out of sympathy to you but I didn't want anyone to think I was upvoting Gussie Fink-Nottle so I opted not to. Sorry, chum.

8 minutes ago, Chilly McFreeze said:

Why?

I just feel JC is an incompetent fool(granted TM isn’t doing the greatest job at being competent),Diane abbot is just a trainwreck waiting to happen in my opinion. Emily Thornberry just seems an unlikeable person to me. 

The one shining star on the labour front bench for me is Rebecca Long-Bailey and I would be grooming her for next leader if I was labour. 

Not everyone agrees with everyone part of all the fun for me.

Labour. Corbyn isn't perfect by any stretch, but he's by far the best option we've currently got realistically. Living in a strong Labour constituency with a good MP is also beneficial.

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Jacko said:
7 hours ago, Chilly McFreeze said:

I just feel JC is an incompetent fool(granted TM isn’t doing the greatest job at being competent),Diane abbot is just a trainwreck waiting to happen in my opinion. Emily Thornberry just seems an unlikeable person to me. 

This bit shouldn't really be a factor tbh.

Archived