TLC - it’s really soon

HarmonicGenerator

14 hours ago, BomberPat said:

As an aside to that, it's typical WWE that "group of women who are close friends and will do anything for one another" could only possibly be a heel act. I genuinely think Vince McMahon sees friendship as a weakness - "best friends" are only ever heels.

That's not true at all. Even on the Raw women's roster, Bayley and Sasha Banks are best friends. Natalya and Ronda Rousey as well, depending on the week. New Day have been babyfaces for almost three years now, and it's been at least a year that people have been moaning for them to be split up or turn heel but Vince keeps them together as goodies. The Shield were all for one and one for all for about eighteen months, then Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose were doing the best friends thing for a year or two after Rollins betrayed. Shawn Michaels and Triple H have had at least three babyface runs as best friends.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Have they ever done a TV taping or PPV in Ireland? Imagine the reaction Becky would get.

No, but living here I've always envisioned a pseudo house show type deal done on Paddy's night since I was a child, practically. In an era where we have Network specials, Sheamus, Balor and Lynch it's small wonder it hasn't happened yet, and amazing that it's even such a credible possibility compared to when I was growing up. 

Just do dingy production and a bunch of grudge matches. Everyone will show up pissed drunk, and I think we're too partisan to be a smart arse crowd. It'd be the business. 

Archived