Times when you felt really bad for laughing

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

I've just been sat staring at it for 10 minutes, unable to turn away. The story on the BBC site makes it worse, where they state the lads mother was left shaking and sweating, as I'm imagining her curling up into the fatal position like Bart after he had touched the electric cupcake a few hundred times....

• Paid Members

Assuming this is a thread going beyond the story of the OP, then the first thing that came to mind was the time back in the mid 1990s Chris Eubank was a guest presenter on Top of the Pops and he was doing the final chart rundown, getting to number six where Suggs was at the time with his cover of Ceceilia...

"At thithx, Tha-thhe-le-a by Thugghx"

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, PJ Power said:

Assuming this is a thread going beyond the story of the OP, then the first thing that came to mind was the time back in the mid 1990s Chris Eubank was a guest presenter on Top of the Pops and he was doing the final chart rundown, getting to number six where Suggs was at the time with his cover of Ceceilia...

"At thithx, Tha-thhe-le-a by Thugghx"

Can’t remember where I heard it, but the producers deliberately sought out Eubank when they saw that song was number six. Even the BBC wasn’t above ribs. 

Archived