Physical Altercations

Brewster McCloud

10 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Yeah, over the years my brother has ALWAYS ended up getting hit/headbutted/attacked when he's out, usually for no reason.

Other than the fact that my brother is a massive fucking prick.

Yeah us massive fucking pricks never seem to have any luck 😒

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
6 hours ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

Yeah us massive fucking pricks never seem to have any luck 😒

Well, to be fair, this indicates that you do at the very least hang out with pricks:

"That theory goes out the window, when you are not alone as other people you are with can often drag you into trouble 😩"

Hanging out with pricks can be quite amusing, though. I was doing it last night as it happens. Just me and a bunch of old drunkards. We were in a pub and, as the evening wore on, the conversation got quite heated as we were talking about a matter of some importance. I started waving my arms around to accentuate my fantastic point just as a waitress was walking by with a tray full of drinks for another party. Well, this is quite embarrassing to confess, but, as I became more adamant and histrionic, she was right next to us and... I almost hit her with my hand.

8 hours ago, UK Kat Von D said:

Think the last one I had was earlier this year with a slaughterhouse worker. He was being a total dickhead, assaulted a couple in their early 50s and went for a girl I was with so we ended up punching each other a couple times. 

I'm sure if someone came into your work and started shouting abuse at you, you'd get annoyed as well. Having had abuse hurled at me at my work by members of the public for just doing my job in the past, I could understand lashing out. Unfortunately being verbally abused is expected if you're working door security. For your average person this isn't a regular thing and whilst I'm not promoting violence some people will lash out physically, especially if there are other extraneous things going on in their mind.

7 hours ago, Rey_Piste said:

I'm sure if someone came into your work and started shouting abuse at you, you'd get annoyed as well. Having had abuse hurled at me at my work by members of the public for just doing my job in the past, I could understand lashing out. Unfortunately being verbally abused is expected if you're working door security. For your average person this isn't a regular thing and whilst I'm not promoting violence some people will lash out physically, especially if there are other extraneous things going on in their mind.

Oh fuck off you silly cunt.

5 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Yeah ok but we've already established that you're morally infallible and hold everyone else to your objectively correct standards.

Pretty sure not attacking women in their 50s is a rather fair standard to have. The guy had also recently gotten out of prison for abducting and raping a 13 year old girl which personally I also think is very bad. 

Archived