What happened in 2018?

Onyx2

• Paid Members
14 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

You can call Nia reckless, and maybe she was, and I doubt that Owen did intentionally injure Austin, but if he ignores what he was asked by Austin, that makes him reckless too (on that night)

Can't argue with that. Owen being a bit of twat is a bitter pill to swallow considering all the good things that people say about him, but I guess even saints have their off-days.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not meaning to speak ill of the dead, but unless that conversation took place in front of an agent, there are only 2 people who can confirm or deny it. Unfortunately one of them is no longer with us and like I mentioned before, Austin doesn’t have a reputation of being a liar, so I’m inclined to believe him when he says that’s what went down.

And I’ll say again, I don’t believe that Owen did intentionally set out to injure Austin, but he ignored a specific request from his co-worker that night, someone that he is meant to protect while in the ring, and for whatever reason, he didn’t do that

5 Star Wrestling tour that finished in Belfast and blamed the weather for the next show in Aberdeen to be cancelled

TV Deal with Freesports 

Liquidation

WOS Wrestling having a full series and now doing a tour in 2019 only to pull Aberdeen, Bournemouth and Scarborough from the tour

NXT UK finally becoming a brand and taking the UK by Storm & NXT UK Takeover Blackpool in the New Year

Archived