Sign in to follow this  
Keith Houchen

The Shit Hill You Will Die On

Love Exposure is a masterpiece and eclipses anything Miike's directed but outside of that they're both wildly inconsistent.

Warwick Davis is a prick with the most grating voice known to man. He acts like he is king shit and makes out he is the greatest dwarven actor of all time. 

Fuck off Willow you useless shit of a wizard. 

Edit: spelt the fuckers name wrong. Not that he deserves an edit but let’s not skip on the formalities.

Edited by Joe Blog

This is a bit like "post an unpopular opinion", but I'll take the spirit of the thread by the balls. This is very specific, and will be of interest to almost no one else, but it is a hill I'll die on: I've lived in Jakarta for the past 9 years. Expats love to slag it off because the traffic is terrible and the Indonesian government is lousy, but do you know what? I bloody love it. I will defend this maddening city until the cows come home: great food that costs a fraction of what it does in the West, lovely attractive people, such a feeling of discovery and newness. It's never boring, which is all I ask for of a city. It's a life sentence for me, and screw you if you don't like Jakarta, you grumpy old oil man drinking your vast salary away at the bar.