Dynamite Kid Passed Away

The Four Horsemen

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Dynamite in general is what is worth watching. He's mindblowing even now. Shame that people dont rip off how everything looks a struggle. For how good he is athletically, he never goes away from how he keeps the illusion going that this is a contest. He's as good as there is.

Aye, watching the Stan Hansen match up there, he does a jawbreaker and sells his the top of his head afterwards. It's such a simple, effective thing but it's so good. 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, gmoney said:

Aye, watching the Stan Hansen match up there, he does a jawbreaker and sells his the top of his head afterwards. It's such a simple, effective thing but it's so good. 

Yeah, I thought of the old Bret Hart shaking out his hand after punching when I saw that.  

12 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Meltzer and Jericho do a rundown of Dynamite's life on the latest TIJ podcast. One thing mentioned was that when JR Foley died, Dynamite Weekend at Bernie'd him. Took his body around with him for a laugh. Fuck!

I watched an interview with Davey Boy Jr on youtube where he talked about Dynamite's wacky hi jinx: grabbing the steering wheels of moving vehicles, setting people's beds on fire while they were sleeping. The amazing thing is that this kind of stuff is what they're happy talking about in public. God knows the levels of depravity that really went on. The stories about the Bulldogs drugging and raping their wives are just... well. 

Archived