#MeToo - Has It Made a Difference?

David

2 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said:

I didn’t click on a website because you copied/pasted the article rather than a link. The internet must be pretty confusing for someone old enough to remember all the underground punk thunder domes. 

Arrows, you're getting sharper! Must be that vegan diet!

I don't know anything about Thunder Domes, I said I'm old enough to have seen "old school" punks, but that doesn't mean I associated with them.

• Paid Members

Say Trump gets impeached/resigns/steps under a bus and Pence becomes President. Under his rules, would he have to refuse to pick a female VP? Or would he have to have a chaperone every time she came into the Oval Office?

32 minutes ago, David said:

Arrows, you're getting sharper! Must be that vegan diet!

I don't know anything about Thunder Domes, I said I'm old enough to have seen "old school" punks, but that doesn't mean I associated with them.

Well I’m 30 and I’m old enough to know the old punks too, I was with a bunch of them last week. They didn’t all die in the early 80s, fair few are still going somehow 

1 minute ago, UK Kat Von D said:

Well I’m 30 and I’m old enough to know the old punks too, I was with a bunch of them last week. They didn’t all die in the early 80s, fair few are still going somehow 

Good for you. My original response to you about punks was when you asked if I'd only ever seen them in the movies, or something. I replied that I hadn't, I was old enough to have seen them kicking about over the years.

It's not a big deal.

Archived