Sign in to follow this  
Gus Mears

Who is the least cool person on the planet?

Don't know if it's my browser or something (Using Safari on a MacBook Pro) but that picture isn't showing for me, Sergio.  Who is it?

2 hours ago, Merzbow said:

Elon Musk.

Also his attempts at being cool on Twitter are a joke, plus union busters are automatically uncool. Even dating Grimes has somehow made him seem even more of a dork.

Also, claimed that the lad who rescued all those Thai kids trapped in that cave was a paedo, mainly because he was jealous that the Tesla submarine he sent was a load of wank and couldn't be used in the rescue.

1 hour ago, Arch Stanton said:

Anyway, I'll throw John Cena into the discussion, but the least cool man in wrestling must be Dean Ambrose.

DDP, surely?

Elon Musk comes across as a second rate Bond villain from the Pierce Brosnan era. Also, are we five pages deep without anyone suggesting Richard "Alpha Papa" Madeley? 

Even when Nick Tilsley was played by a heart throb, the actor was a tory.

"As Boring as Barlow" was an old expression used in House Houchen, applicable to both Cock Roache and tax dodger.

There's fucking hilarious bit from that shite Nick Tilsley actor that used to always be used when taking the piss out of poor acting. Here it is just awful:

Has Adam Woodyatt been mentioned yet? If you've ever seen him on anything else, he's pretty much Ian Beale. Same clothes, got that slappable face on him at all times. Supports Liverpool and plays in charity matches even though he's about 20 stone. He's had his brilliant moments as an actor, but I'm convinced its just Hulk Hogan style "can only play a weirdo" type acting. He's so of himself, its not really acting.