Who is the least cool person on the planet?

Gus Mears

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I’ve been working on a new contract recently covering the snooker and there are so, so many dullards from right across the pro tour. Peter Ebdon has to be up their. Serially slow on the table, about as charismatic as a bag of wet farts off of it. LOVE the sport, not so much the sleepy personalities. Although I do get a bit of a kick out of watching Ebbo make some of the faster players squirm with his tactics. 

• Paid Members

Charles "head like the moon got tired" Ashenoff. Complains about "snowflakes" on his podcast for 2 hours and then cries racism when Mike Johnson said he wishes he was as over as Speedy Gonsalez. Smokes pot and let's you know about it, like he's still in school and wants to be seen as edgy by the bigger boys. Calls people "fags" in 2018. Thinks he's a gangster but his best mates are Court Bauer and the Disco Inferno. Also look at him.

1200px-KonnanJuly2011.png

• Paid Members

There's an enormous amount of people you could nominate from the world of wrestling isn't there? If Konnan's getting nominated then the list of his contemporaries who would also qualify is endless. Even those in the biz who wrestling fans consider to be pretty cool, like Hall & Nash, are often pretty sad characters in real life. And I say that as a massive fan of those guys. 

Anyway, I'll throw John Cena into the discussion, but the least cool man in wrestling must be Dean Ambrose.

25 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

A lot of what you just said there could be the case against Joe Rogan. Who is also not anywhere near as cool as he thinks he is.

When you hear any variation on the phrase "Yeah I subscribe / listen regularly  to Rogan's podcast", you know you're dealing with a terminal bore.

2 hours ago, Merzbow said:

Elon Musk.

Also his attempts at being cool on Twitter are a joke, plus union busters are automatically uncool. Even dating Grimes has somehow made him seem even more of a dork.

Also, claimed that the lad who rescued all those Thai kids trapped in that cave was a paedo, mainly because he was jealous that the Tesla submarine he sent was a load of wank and couldn't be used in the rescue.

Archived