Who is the least cool person on the planet?

Gus Mears

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, PowerButchi said:

Fred Dibnah is, or was, cool as fuck.

I figured i would get this response.

I would say that Fred was "So uncool, that it made him cool", i liked the bloke & his programmes. He was extremely old fashioned though & so set in his ways, that it was scary!

Perhaps he would win the "Coolest, Uncool Person to ever Walk The Planet" Thread?

1 hour ago, scratchdj said:

Matt Baker, Matt Baker, Matt Baker. An absolute charisma vacuum who I genuinely believe thinks he’s actually quite cool.

He can shove that rickshaw up his arse.

I was going to nominate Dan Walker, but I actually think this is a better shout, for the reason you state. Walker might at least be aware he's seen as uncool and not be bothered about it, which in turn makes him a bit less uncool. 

• Paid Members
14 hours ago, AVM said:

Westwood maybe..

This was my nomination. He's like a 50-something rebellious teenager.

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, scratchdj said:

09BB1EB6-1BB7-4390-B8A4-E11897A0D3FD.jpeg

Matt Baker, Matt Baker, Matt Baker. An absolute charisma vacuum who I genuinely believe thinks he’s actually quite cool.

He can shove that rickshaw up his arse.

After I mentioned my dislike of Baker to my next door neighbour about three weeks ago, he’s sent me a different photo of the fucker every day since.

I disagree because of this:

https://youtu.be/VbcACpriZ9s 

• Paid Members

I think Bear Grylls deserves to be in the conversation. 

He's another one, like Jools Holland, who manages to be a monumental dork while being involved in things that should be exciting. He should be near the top based entirely on his 'food heaven' ingredient on Saturday Kitchen being quinoa. 

54 minutes ago, Gus Mears said:

I think Bear Grylls deserves to be in the conversation. 

He's another one, like Jools Holland, who manages to be a monumental dork while being involved in things that should be exciting. He should be near the top based entirely on his 'food heaven' ingredient on Saturday Kitchen being quinoa. 

Bear steals this for me. Got free tickets to see his live show last year and it was the most awkward, cringe-worthy thing I've ever sat through. It featured him miming that he was climbing out of a crevice. He's not fit to drink Ray Mears' piss.

Archived