Gus Mears

Who is the least cool person on the planet?

James corden..... the late late show Is always God awful cringe and throw in some of the car pool karaoke videos he wins

1 hour ago, PowerButchi said:

Fred Dibnah is, or was, cool as fuck.

I figured i would get this response.

I would say that Fred was "So uncool, that it made him cool", i liked the bloke & his programmes. He was extremely old fashioned though & so set in his ways, that it was scary!

Perhaps he would win the "Coolest, Uncool Person to ever Walk The Planet" Thread?

09BB1EB6-1BB7-4390-B8A4-E11897A0D3FD.jpeg

Matt Baker, Matt Baker, Matt Baker. An absolute charisma vacuum who I genuinely believe thinks he’s actually quite cool.

He can shove that rickshaw up his arse.

After I mentioned my dislike of Baker to my next door neighbour about three weeks ago, he’s sent me a different photo of the fucker every day since.

Edited by scratchdj

4 hours ago, AVM said:

Westwood maybe..

Westwood is cool. He doesn't give a fuck what anyone thinks of him, he's mates with Jay-Z and survived a drive-by shooting. 

1 hour ago, scratchdj said:

Matt Baker, Matt Baker, Matt Baker. An absolute charisma vacuum who I genuinely believe thinks he’s actually quite cool.

I was going to nominate Dan Walker, but I actually think this is a better shout, for the reason you state. Walker might at least be aware he's seen as uncool and not be bothered about it, which in turn makes him a bit less uncool. 

You know when you see a team playing well in a cup tie and then they are outclassed in the replay? Well I got that feeling when Nicholas Lyndhurst was suggested in this thread. Everyone is giving good suggestions and bang. Nicholas Lyndhurst takes it.

1 hour ago, scratchdj said:

After I mentioned my dislike of Baker to my next door neighbour about three weeks ago, he’s sent me a different photo of the fucker every day since.

I like the sound of your neighbour.

14 hours ago, AVM said:

Westwood maybe..

This was my nomination. He's like a 50-something rebellious teenager.

12 hours ago, scratchdj said:

09BB1EB6-1BB7-4390-B8A4-E11897A0D3FD.jpeg

I disagree because of this:

https://youtu.be/VbcACpriZ9s