ReturnOfTheMack

Modest Business Names

On this very forum, in the BritWres events sub-forum, there's GOOD Wrestling. Not "Elite" or "Super" - just "GOOD". I like that.

I'm never going to stop being baffled by the name of this off licence in Gorton.1404056255_Screenshot2018-11-30at22_39_45.png.3db875f8572fee23895f16e79e24a4ad.png

SPOILER - They're not.

Mohamed Al Fayed getting back in the game, albeit a slightly different approach. In Gateshead.

AF9E5DCD-752A-46C3-9EB8-9B419B747119.jpeg

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

14 hours ago, Your Fight Site said:

I love passing this place in the car…

YLOW7zr.jpg

“Well, it’s not great…”

Is the OK diner on the A1? 

If so, I had a bloody great (not just ok) breakfast there about 8 years ago when we were driving down to Heathrow.

I don’t know how many OK Diners there are, but when I was younger I used to go away with my parents in their caravan a lot. Went all over, but the home base for a relaxing weekend was just off the A1, bear Newark-on-Trent - was able to walk about 500 yards to the OK Diner to get a breakfast, was great.

The OK Diner on the A1 is (or was at least) a cracking place to eat. Always stopped off there on the way to visit the Peterborough branch of the family...

4 hours ago, Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz said:

Is the OK diner on the A1? 

If so, I had a bloody great (not just ok) breakfast there about 8 years ago when we were driving down to Heathrow.

A19 near Hartlepool. Never been in, just regularly pass it.

We used to pass the ok diner in Cannock when heading to Wales and the North West. It's so close to home so never had cause to stop in which just made me want to go even more. 

4 hours ago, Cod Eye said:

The OK Diner on the A1 is (or was at least) a cracking place to eat. Always stopped off there on the way to visit the Peterborough branch of the family...

Believe that is one I visited. If memory serves me correct, they took over a number of places previously occupied by Little Chef. 

2 hours ago, Tommy! said:

We used to pass the ok diner in Cannock when heading to Wales and the North West. It's so close to home so never had cause to stop in which just made me want to go even more. 

On the A5 heading to Weston?

It's an awful place, you missed out on nothing!