Vince has BritWres in his pocket.

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think any of the imports were ticket sellers to be fair. I was keen to see the Storm vs Grado match but no interest in the Briscoes. Previous imports like RVD, Angle, Nash, Foley, Dudleys and Rey were much more integralĀ Ā to the draw.Ā 

The flip side is that some folk maybe think why pay 35 quid for a number of matches you could maybe see for 15 at the Garage?

Personally I really liked the show. It felt like anĀ older ICW show from around 2012 or 2013. Stories made sense and progressed and I think in a smaller venue some of the crowd reactions would have been incredible. Was a wee bit muted by the size of the Hdyro even with the sections curtained off.

4 hours ago, westlondonmist said:

But 3000 less tickets at Ā£35 a pop is a huge amount. Also it meant they didn't have to book the hydro and used the venue where they sold out 4000 about 4 years ago, which would have been far cheaper. It would also mean less merch sales.Ā 

Why would it mean less merch sales?

• 2 weeks later...

El ligero back in progress for the last manChester show.....why??? No one knows but..... announced as from Leeds and just called ligeroĀ 

Ā 

So has he dropped the mexican gimmick completely now then.... the gimmick he put his heart soul and like 10+ years of absolute blood sweat and tears into dropped at the click of a finger........ChristĀ 

11 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said:

Ā 

So has he dropped the mexican gimmick completely now then.... the gimmick he put his heart soul and like 10+ years of absolute blood sweat and tears into dropped at the click of a finger........ChristĀ 

Didn't seem to hurt that El Generico bloke on the main roster.

1 hour ago, Kfogg1991 said:

El ligero back in progress for the last manChester show.....why??? No one knows but..... announced as from Leeds and just called ligeroĀ 

Ā 

Get a grip man.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Kfogg1991 said:

Dropped the gimmick for a chance to work for the promotion he's been dreaming of wrestling for since he was a kid. Yeah, Christ.

Iā€™ve seen Ligero wrestle at least 15Ā timesĀ and never once has being from Mexico played a part in anyĀ match.

If he looks the same, wrestles the same, and can now doĀ promos: whereā€™s the harm?

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Kfogg1991 said:

Ā 

They should call him Leedsgero and have done with it.

I wasn't being negative about it guys Christ people are so quick to jump on others. I was just saying it was really weird too hear him be announced from Leeds ext at somewhere like progress.... it wasn't me having a go or whatever I was just saying it was such a odd thing that really stood outĀ 

Archived