Sign in to follow this  
PowerButchi

Shitting Thread #374

33 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

I'd say just buy a set of rods, amazon have them for £15. This isn't the first story Rey has shared about blocking the chodder and I'm sure it won't be his last so I wouldn't advise cutting any corners for a cheap fix. 

Well my mate the plumber brought what is known as a toilet auger, which is an 8 foot long flexible rod thing with a corkscrew like end on it. It did absolutely fuck all, he reckons the drains are fucked and it's not my fault. So now my landlord has to call Dyno rod out to clear the drains properly. in the mean time I had to pop into my local pub to have a shit this afternoon.

That would terrify me, I cannot shit in a public toilet at all, the mere thought of someone hearing me is too much to think about. I would rather hold it and be in crippling agony all day. 

I needed a shit yesterday and considered going before leaving work as I had to drive straight to Leicester.

I decided to wait and have one when I got there, except the toilet at the venue was rank, with no lock on the door and an unsecure seat, so decided to hold it in.

Finally got rid of it this afternoon. It was like squeezing a pine cone out. Not enjoyable in the slightest.

2 hours ago, Joe Blog said:

That would terrify me, I cannot shit in a public toilet at all, the mere thought of someone hearing me is too much to think about. I would rather hold it and be in crippling agony all day. 

You should consider hypnotherapy.

Another tip to unblock the bog is to invest in a pack of 18" industrial tie wraps.

They go straight through the blockage & around the ubend, so you just go back & forth until the water drops.

Because you have a full packet, they are disposable! Just sling it out of the toilet window for someone else to deal with!

1 hour ago, Glenryck Pilchards said:

With the way you use the toilet you could give him a nice kiss.

Saying that it looks like there are the impression  of lips on his forehead. 

1 minute ago, Devon Malcolm said:

UKFF needs to see this.

As open as the UKFF can be to the art of shitting I will be disappointed if anyone admits to having done this. 

11 minutes ago, ElCece said:

As open as the UKFF can be to the art of shitting I will be disappointed if anyone admits to having done this. 

Not been here very long, have you.

14 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

UKFF needs to see this.

Nope, never shit in a shower or bath.

My daughter (3) shits in the bath every bath time. EVERY BATH TIME. Trying to locate and scoop it out, in between the hills of bubbles and grinning rubber ducks, before it breaks apart, should score me a crystal from Richard O’Brien.