Sign in to follow this  
PowerButchi

Shitting Thread #374

Has anyone heard about the Squatty Potty? Apparently WE'VE ALL BEEN DOING POOS WRONG.

What this is, is a stool that goes around the base of the chodbin which you but your feet on bringing your knees above your arse, unfurling the colon promising full evacuation. I want one.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2018/nov/30/bowel-movement-change-the-way-you-poo-squatty-potty-toilet

Edited by PowerButchi

I think it was potentially discussed in Shitting Thread #324 - #351

But yes, it revolutionised delivery.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

I'll gladly continue to have the occasional bout of anal strain on the pot rather than taking a dump while curled up like a contortionist. 

42 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I just put my feet on an upturned washing basket, fuck paying for that.

From experience of houses with toddlers, those little steps they use to reach the sink seem to work well!

1 hour ago, Gus Mears said:

I'll gladly continue to have the occasional bout of anal strain on the pot rather than taking a dump while curled up like a contortionist. 

We're talking about lifting your knees a bit not assuming the Lotus position or anything.

1 hour ago, Chest Rockwell said:

From experience of houses with toddlers, those little steps they use to reach the sink seem to work well!

That's what I was going to say. I use the little pink step my daughter uses to brush her teeth. Can't say I've noticed a massive difference tbh. Although (TMI) I've been losing weight this year and I've noticed I go far less often and my shits are much easier and less claggy.

49 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

We're talking about lifting your knees a bit not assuming the Lotus position or anything.

I think it's just a case of me being entirely capable of taking a standard crap, without additional manoeuvres to 'unfurl my colon', or however Butch put it. I don't think I've ever been a fan of any of the wacky shitting innovations floated on this forum. Hated the chod shelf, hated @Chest Rockwelland his arse hose as well. 

I had a good one earlier. I went to the toilet and splattered out last night's vindaloo after a couple of black coffees earlier today. It wasn't enjoyable but they all can't be hits can they? Ten minutes later, Sue in the office goes to the ladies toilets and come out asking who took a dump in there. It transpires that the awesomeness of my shit had gone through the pipes and emerged in the ladies bog. Working in a cabin in a scrap yard we have a tank under the office and all the pipes are all linked up. So here's poor Sue going for a quick tinkle and she's faced with a pile of brown slop that had worked it's way back up. Luckily she found the whole thing funny as she has two sons and said she's seen worse. No harm. But definitely foul.

Is there anything finer than the poo following the first coffee of the day? Half an hour for the caffeine to work it's magic and the daily rag/sudoku puzzles til your legs go numb...

4 hours ago, Gus Mears said:

Hated´╗┐ ´╗┐the chod shelf´╗┐,´╗┐

Philistine. Next you'll be against the self cleaning robo-lav and Swiss cauldron

078.JPG