MMA is shite: Fury vs Wilder

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

Rogan is having Wilder on his podcast next week, should be good.

He'll just be vague about the rematch, and talk about how he thinks he won the fight and the ref's count was slow. It's as predictable as fuck.

• Paid Members
56 minutes ago, PowerButchi said:

You can check who voted for which result up the top. Interestingly enough 5 people voted draw after the fact. Cheats.

I vaguely recall this being a thing in the MMA threads too. 

Fucking weirdos. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Silky Kisser said:

I vaguely recall this being a thing in the MMA threads too. 

And it’s for that very reason I always choose the ‘make voters names visible’ option when creating the polls. 

On the Rogan/Wilder podcast - it’ll no doubt be a mix of what David says with Wilder being non-committal about the rematch and also a lot of Rogan speculating that Anthony Joshua is terrified of Wilder. Rogan seems to have a thing about that, he’s brought it up a few times. 

I like Rogan, but the dude is so obviously one of those types who knows a little bit about everything, but not an awful lot about anything. He'll know enough about boxing to be able to interview Wilder, and the Joshua stuff he'll have got from watching interviews with Finkel and Wilder's team.

29 minutes ago, David said:

I like Rogan, but the dude is so obviously one of those types who knows a little bit about everything, but not an awful lot about anything

Bald head - Check

Shit shirts - Check

Terrible jokes - Check

Hmmm. I think he posts on here.

52 minutes ago, David said:

I like Rogan, but the dude is so obviously one of those types who knows a little bit about everything, but not an awful lot about anything. He'll know enough about boxing to be able to interview Wilder, and the Joshua stuff he'll have got from watching interviews with Finkel and Wilder's team.

His podcast with Tyson Fury was fantastic though.

• Paid Members
23 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Bald head - Check

Shit shirts - Check

Terrible jokes - Check

Hmmm. I think he posts on here.

Well, you're not getting on my podcast now.

If he sets up a fight against Joshua next for the unified/undisputed heavyweight champion of the world, you would think the WBC would allow him to do so and then the winner of that has to face Fury in their next fight or be stripped. I expect it to be Wilder vs Fury 2 next regardless, Wilder knows he needs to take care of unfinished business before going for Joshua and winning it all.

Archived