MMA is shite: Fury vs Wilder

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Bit of a masterclass from Fury that. He was fantastic. He's also a Terminator, because he seemingly got knocked out and woke up like Arnie in the TechNor scene. Fucking unreal. The look in Wilder's eyes when he saw Fury back on his feet will live with me forever. Amazing moment.

Cant believe its a draw. What a screwjob.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually think a draw was fair.

Fury was more technical, and clearly the better boxer, but there were rounds where he just flicked a jab on the back foot whilst Wilder presser the action.

I had Fury winning the fight by a point come the end, but considering the two knockdowns (one of which I was sure killed him) I think a draw and an immediate re-run makes sense.

I think people, like Stan Collymore, claiming ‘corruption’ and saying Wilder is shit do Fury a massive disservice. Wilder is a good heavyweight, and Fury after years out of the competitive game comes back and takes him the distance.

I think they both came out of it looking well.

Fairly sure Fury wins comfortably next time, though... if his waist line survives Christmas.

Archived