All Elite Wrestling trademarks filed

MPDTT

2 hours ago, LEGIT said:

You're a really good poster but, honestly, why is that a problem? 

Is he less of a name than the previous titles holders? No. Did it not make sense for him to win the belt? No. Did the crowd crap all over it? No. Did the NWA object? No. 

Cody had loads of momentum going into that show. Should he have ruined that by jobbing himself to Joey Janela in the opening match just cause he's the booker? 

All hail Garth Brooks as the new pundit for AEW. 

• Paid Members

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Dave Bautista is in talks with WWE for a match at WrestleMania 35, but its not set in stone yet and another company is expressing interest.***
According to multiple sources, the Guardians of the Galaxy star is deep in talks with WWE about a return on The Grandest Stage of Them All.

However, were told hes 50/50 on returning at this point based on how talks have gone.***

In addition to this, were told theres been interest expressed to Dave from All Elite Wrestling and he isnt turning them away. Our sources say hes listening to what both companies have to offer.

For those unfamiliar, AEW is the new company started by the billionaire Khan family with Cody Rhodes, Kenny Omega and The Young Bucks serving as Executive Vice Presidents. Chris Jericho is also signed to the company and its rumored a TV deal is on the horizon.

As you may recall Dave last made a WWE appearance in October during SmackDown 1000s***Evolution reunion. The segment ended with a tease for a future match between Batista and Triple H. The next month, however,***Triple H got injured***at WWE Crown Jewel.***

The WWE Exec has since been***cleared to train again***though, as he revealed on a media call.***

4 hours ago, The Dart said:

How do you know that ?

Because I’ve followed the company for years and she has never been credited with anything? Her husband had more to do with getting the Women’s Revolution off the ground with NXT. There are loads of people who played important roles and none of them are Steph to be honest. Appears that she attached her name to something that had already gained a lot of momentum, then actually dragged it back a few steps with her involvement. 

5 hours ago, gmoney said:

She's promoted the shit out of it. 

When? 

16 minutes ago, gmoney said:

She was all over TV talking about it. I'm amazed you've missed it. 

I saw when she announced that there was a Women’s Revolution. It had already been growing organically for quite a while and at the point Steph became involved it went to shit. It has only recently gotten back on track now.

Do you genuinely think Steph has played an important part in this? 

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said:

I saw when she announced that there was a Women’s Revolution. It had already been growing organically for quite a while and at the point Steph became involved it went to shit. It has only recently gotten back on track now.

Do you genuinely think Steph has played an important part in this? 

It's much bigger now since Steph's involvement I would wager. I doubt thyere'd be much talk of the women headlining Wrestlemania if she wasn't behind it.