All Elite Wrestling trademarks filed

MPDTT

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, PunkStep said:

Quoted so you don't edit your way out of this one!!

No need m8.

10 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

I can picture the fans in attendance at the Rumble convincing themselves that Omega is entering, chanting for him all night and then getting nothing.

This.....

8 minutes ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

I thought his NJPW contract ran till the 31st of this month?

..... and this.

54 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

Well, them keeping it vague about whether Kenny's going to AEW or not is certainly convincing me to watch the Royal Rumble. Top promoting.

Why would they be trying to stop you from watching the Rumble when they don’t even have a product to show off yet?

At the very least, if they make you think he’s going to WWE and then post-Rumble they’re able to announce he’s signed with AEW it’s going to seem like a big win for them even if it doesn’t necessarily take away from the WWE.

Edited by Love-Wilcox

• Paid Members

I still think we've missed the obvious most exciting possibility for Elite ; Khan embarks on ambitious cross-promotion based on Fulham's history and introduces the character of Baron Craven. Just in time for a feud with Baron Corbin when WWE inevitably cut their losses on the latter.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, air_raid said:

I still think we've missed the obvious most exciting possibility for Elite ; Khan embarks on ambitious cross-promotion based on Fulham's history and introduces the character of Baron Craven. Just in time for a feud with Baron Corbin when WWE inevitably cut their losses on the latter.

Give him his own Piper's Pit-style interview segment, the Newsround.

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, air_raid said:

Khan embarks on ambitious cross-promotion based on Fulham's history

I thought you were going to say "...and adds the Michael Jackson statue to the roster on the basis that it would still only be the second worst wrestler in the USA after baron Corbin."

• Paid Members

A point brought up elsewhere that I hadn't even considered - what matches are there for Omega in AEW? Omega to WWE gives us a litany of first-time encounters, Omega to AEW most likely gives us Omega knocking about with all his mates we've seen him fight before. 

I do wonder where Ibushi fits into Omega's decision-making, if at all, as no one really seems to be asking what he does next. If they both go to AEW, it could be interesting to see what they do with the Golden Lovers story, with them having (presumably) near total creative control.