All Elite Wrestling trademarks filed

MPDTT

1 minute ago, Murtz said:

Is there any way to get this on demand? Not sure if ordering through Fite TV will give me this..?

I think it goes on Fite at 1pm tomorrow.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

42 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Spoilered my prediction.

Hide contents

MPPTTTDDDD will say it's the best event he has ever been to, much like he'd decided that All In was event of the year before the event took place 

I think these predictions are not far fetched. And All In was the event of the year....

• Paid Members

I must be honest, I hope they stick with having their PPV's on a Saturday night rather than the traditional Sunday ones. Just seems so much convenient to the fans over here to watch it live without having to worry about getting up for work tomorrow(obviously not everyone has Sundays off, but I bet it's a decent chunk of the population).

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, elisarcabrera said:

With ITv it’s catching up with one of the repeat showings.

Not sure I can record the repeats though. I dont think I'd be able to sit through the whole show without purely spanning from curiosity..

4 minutes ago, Cod Eye said:

I must be honest, I hope they stick with having their PPV's on a Saturday night rather than the traditional Sunday ones. Just seems so much convenient to the fans over here to watch it live without having to worry about getting up for work tomorrow(obviously not everyone has Sundays off, but I bet it's a decent chunk of the population).

Whilst I don’t think they’re going to base their PPV business on what the UK wants, I still agree.

Even living here, dedicating a Sunday night to a PPV just seems like such an aggressive use of time: “hey family, I love you all, but I’m wasting four hours of your lives on this shit and...enjoy work tomorrow.”

• Paid Members

Anyone for live chat? someone started a Discord server (link in the #chat thread)

First time watching AEW and a lot of these Indy/ ex Indy guys and as much as I want to buy into it as I’ve not watched wrestling consistently since 2003, I’m a bit disappointed so far.

the presenters that kicked off the show looked awkward.

hangman page came in with an apparent knee injury but managed a kip up and switched between hard selling the injury then flipping and jumping around with ease. Not really what I expected from a somewhat supposedly superior in ring product ...

anyway I’ll catch the full show and hold off on judgement until I’ve seen it in its entirety.