Sign in to follow this  
MPDTT

All Elite Wrestling trademarks filed

Yeah the only real news is that Punk got a flight and is now less than 200 miles from Vegas. There is still hope. 

3 hours ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

Pic holding up a sign saying ukff or you're full of shite 

Best get Ji Sung Park to get his forks out again.

I'm in a Burger King with Cody and his dog. His dog has Fanta in an AEW branded dog bowl.

The “Before the Bell,” special that was on ITV4 last night was good stuff, especially the second half when Cody, Dustin, Jericho and Omega cut promos on each other. Cody in particular was really great.

God bless Jericho. That gut’s here to stay, isn’t it?

9B24916A-2136-4AA8-906D-0B5D7D747491.thumb.jpeg.c42be04dcecababdd6d127b81d2769c9.jpeg

7 hours ago, MPDTT said:

Now drinking at the bar in Caesars with Adam Page and his girlfriend. :)

He's back on the sauce now he's not got a match!!!!

No live chat 

35 minutes ago, Supremo said:

The “Before the Bell,” special that was on ITV4 last night was good stuff, especially the second half when Cody, Dustin, Jericho and Omega cut promos on each other. Cody in particular was really great.

God bless Jericho. That gut’s here to stay, isn’t it?

9B24916A-2136-4AA8-906D-0B5D7D747491.thumb.jpeg.c42be04dcecababdd6d127b81d2769c9.jpeg

Wouldn’t surprise me if he begins the match wearing a vest to hide it, going by his New Japan matches he’s changed his style completely over the last year, I’m expecting a ton of brawling on the outside.

6 hours ago, UK Kat Von D said:

Yeah the only real news is that Punk got a flight and is now less than 200 miles from Vegas. There is still hope. 

Kat's love for all things Phil Brookes will never not be endearing. Fair play, keep the faith.

8 hours ago, MPDTT said:

well I don't know about anyone else but I'm going to sleep a lot easier tonight now I know that Adam Page is drinking again.

10 hours ago, MPDTT said:

Interested to hear what food food joints you've spotted Jericho in thus far?  Like many here after seeing his training video I'm heavily concerned about his physique and his drinking habbits.

Edited by Bohan

I know it's been discussed in depth before but seriously, what the fuck is going on with his tits? The right one is operating in a different postcode to the rest of his body there. 

Edited by Gus Mears

Jericho should just go full throttle and lean into the 'I'm fat now' gimmick. He could probably pull it off. Replace the List with a Menu.

There's only so many cans of Lech a man can get through in a day without growing a derby. 

3 minutes ago, Gus Mears said:

There's only so many cans of Lech a man can get through in a day without growing a derby. 

Should've gone for Zywiec. Much nicer.

Cody has officially confirmed during a Starrcast panel that AEW's weekly show will air on ITV4.