MPDTT

All Elite Wrestling trademarks filed

5 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

It could be showing on Babestation and you'd still think it was the second coming.

tumblr_p57wctHXd21wbifc1o8_400.gif

On 5/13/2019 at 9:09 PM, TildeGuy~! said:

Their female roster will be non existent, the only ones they have signed up proper are Brandi Rhodes(who isn’t good) Allie, Britt Baker, Hikaru Shida, The transsexual and some other female I haven’t heard of.

They've booked Bea Priestley for the following show but she’s signed with Stardom on a full time basis now.

Instead of booking the females they actually have signed up they’ve gone with the imports for one off appearances.

Nyla Rose, takes seconds to look up on Google instead of lazily stereotyping her gender

Imagine running a PPV off a poor online sitcom.

In other news, I'm running Wembley Stadium. Watch my youtube uploads of Caroline In The City for more info on it.

Edited by PowerButchi

9 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

Imagine running a PPV off a poor online sitcom.

In other news, I'm running Wembley Stadium. Watch my youtube uploads of Caroline In The City for more info on it.

This has been done before. It was called All In

5 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

This has been done before. It was called All In

You obviously watched a very different version of All In than I did.

Just now, mim731 said:

You obviously watched a very different version of All In than I did.

It was a PPV run off the back of the same on-line sitcom as Double or Nothing

Sort of like In Sickness and In Health v Till Death Us Do Part?  That would explain "the transexual".

4 minutes ago, Loki said:

Sort of like In Sickness and In Health v Till Death Us Do Part?  That would explain "the transexual".

With Leonard Rossiter as special guest referee. 

Nothing says "fresh new alternative" like..... Christ, I've run that joke into the ground, haven't I? Best look for a fresh new alternative.

This is the first one that's a stretch for me. I get the desire to get name value on the show. WCW did it. ECW did it. TNA did it. WWE do it now. So if you can get a Chris Jericho, use a Jim Ross or Dustin Rhodes, you do. But fucking Earl Hebner? That's the first one that just feels like they've got a hard-on for the WWF 20 years ago.

2 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

This is the first one that's a stretch for me. I get the desire to get name value on the show. WCW did it. ECW did it. TNA did it. WWE do it now. So if you can get a Chris Jericho, use a Jim Ross or Dustin Rhodes, you do. But fucking Earl Hebner? That's the first one that just feels like they've got a hard-on for the WWF 20 years ago.

or TNA 10 years ago

1 minute ago, tiger_rick said:

That's the first one that just feels like they've got a hard-on for the WWF 20 years ago.

All In was built around the NWA title. They can't decide whether they're revolutionizing the business or if the past is super relevant.

I get bringing in Earl Hebner, or any very experienced ref - as a few have pointed out on here, including BomberPat, a good referee does more than just count. But announcing him like this really screams "wooden spoon". There's just no need. He's not a name that shifts tickets, bumps ratings or PPV buys, or sells merch.

Edited by Carbomb

2 minutes ago, Carbomb said:

He's not a name that shifts tickets, bumps ratings or PPV buys, or sells merch.

No he just steals it and sells it off.

Edited by Accident Prone