All Elite Wrestling trademarks filed

MPDTT

9 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Chuckie T and Trent Barreta Vs Angelico and Jack Evans is the latest match announced for Double Or Nothing

Nice mid card match and a statement of intent regarding the tag team division. It's not selling any extra PPV's but it's a guaranteed strong match to show people what's coming.

Have to be honest, I'm more interested in Aja Kong and Emi Sakura than 90% of their roster. Probably a good match up in terms of providing some variety for different audiences.

Wouldn't be surprised if Emi comes out of the show with a lot of new fans actually. 

Their female roster will be non existent, the only ones they have signed up proper are Brandi Rhodes(who isn’t good) Allie, Britt Baker, Hikaru Shida, The transsexual and some other female I haven’t heard of.

They've booked Bea Priestley for the following show but she’s signed with Stardom on a full time basis now.

Instead of booking the females they actually have signed up they’ve gone with the imports for one off appearances.

Edited by TildeGuy~!

Why is it hilarious? Am I missing context? I’ve watched the last 6 of these shows but still don’t quite “get” them yet, I’m mainly watching to familiarise myself ready for when AEW launches

37 minutes ago, Doog said:

Why is it hilarious? Am I missing context? I’ve watched the last 6 of these shows but still don’t quite “get” them yet, I’m mainly watching to familiarise myself ready for when AEW launches

It's mocking the treatment of Luke Harper and The Revival.

8 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

It isn’t hilarious at all.

STICK TO YOUR FART AND WEE HUMOUR THAT VINCE HAS CONDITIONED YOU TO LOVE AND LEAVE THE REAL COMEDY TO REAL WRESTLING FANS!!!!