All Elite Wrestling trademarks filed

MPDTT

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, Yakashi said:

My wife runs a mental health ward at a hospital and, after spending hundreds of hours in the car with me putting observer radio on, is convinced Dave is autistic.

She probably needs to self-diagnose for letting you listen to that all the time.

25 minutes ago, Yakashi said:

My wife runs a mental health ward at a hospital and, after spending hundreds of hours in the car with me putting observer radio on, is convinced Dave is autistic. I like Dave a lot but it’s hard to take him seriously as a journalist with some of the things he says. Half the time he can’t seem to even tell the difference between what’s real and what’s not. 

Let’s just say that Dave IS autistic (and personally I think he actually might be), how exactly does that prevent him from being a decent journalist? After all the time he’s put in how can you possibly not take him seriously?

43 minutes ago, Love-Wilcox said:

Let’s just say that Dave IS autistic (and personally I think he actually might be), how exactly does that prevent him from being a decent journalist? After all the time he’s put in how can you possibly not take him seriously?

It doesn’t prevent him from being a decent journalist. 

I dont take take him seriously because he puts his feelings for people that pretend to be his friends for free publicity in front of any sort of journalistic integrity. And of course, he’s a complete troll when you actually think about some of the things he says. 

• Moderators

If it was The Natural it'd be all buys. Fucking right shame Dustin has to carry fair to middling Cody on the show though when there are so many better talents on their roster I'd rather see Dustin against.

• Paid Members

Dustin Rhodes is quite an amazing man. I watched a shoot interview with him years ago, where he was crying actual tears because WWE had fired him and he was working for TNA for 30 pence a night and was about 24 stone. He was in floods of tears because he was accepting he was probably finished and had to "work at Safeway" if something doesnt come along. Now he's just turned 50 this month and willingly allowing his contract to run down so he can do what he likes. That motherfucker has won the game of wrestling.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

3 hours ago, Love-Wilcox said:

After all the time he’s put in how can you possibly not take him seriously?

Because he throws shit at a wall and sees what sticks, that isn't journalism.  Come Rumble time, I'm going to bleat about how sources are telling me 6 or 7 different people will win it.  Then when one of them does, I'll quote the particular post and say "See?  I'm in the know"  

It's like those ones that set up a Twitter account called Corrupt UEFA or something, and 2 days before, they tweet every possible permutation of what the draw for the knockout round of the Champions League could be.  Then after the draw, delete all the tweets that weren't drawn so all that's left is the actual draw.  Then whoever set up the account starts trying to make it go viral by sending a link to the account to former footballers until one of them retweets it with a "Fucking hell, I knew it!!!  Look, this was two days before the draw!!!"

Dustin managed to keep his exit from WWE really quiet. I wonder if he can still go? He's not exactly been given recent ring time to shine in recent years.

I like this match. Not blown away, but I like it.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, MPDTT said:

Dustin managed to keep his exit from WWE really quiet. I wonder if he can still go? He's not exactly been given recent ring time to shine in recent years.

I like this match. Not blown away, but I like it.

it was reported, Dustin just denied it was true.

9 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Because he throws shit at a wall and sees what sticks, that isn't journalism.  Come Rumble time, I'm going to bleat about how sources are telling me 6 or 7 different people will win it.  Then when one of them does, I'll quote the particular post and say "See?  I'm in the know"  

It's like those ones that set up a Twitter account called Corrupt UEFA or something, and 2 days before, they tweet every possible permutation of what the draw for the knockout round of the Champions League could be.  Then after the draw, delete all the tweets that weren't drawn so all that's left is the actual draw.  Then whoever set up the account starts trying to make it go viral by sending a link to the account to former footballers until one of them retweets it with a "Fucking hell, I knew it!!!  Look, this was two days before the draw!!!"

I never had issue with the things he said until just before Mania he was adamant the winner of the main event would not get both belts.
Even after it was announced 'winner take all' he was still saying 'Boy, people are gonna be really pissed when it's not!' and that the winner would not get both titles, just the title of the person they beat.
Mania happens. Becky wins both belts. Dave 'Hey, plans change'
No, you were wrong. Just admit it. It's okay. 

• Paid Members

That video is class. I haven't watched any of the others but that's got me hooked. I'll have to make time to watch them all before the big show. If nothing else, you can't deny these guys have got great instincts for making matches seem important and worth watching.

I really hope Dustin and Cody have a good match. Weren't they always campaigning for a Wrestlemania match, only to end up having a bit of a stinker on a B show?

33 minutes ago, Supremo said:

That video is class. I haven't watched any of the others but that's got me hooked. I'll have to make time to watch them all before the big show. If nothing else, you can't deny these guys have got great instincts for making matches seem important and worth watching.

I really hope Dustin and Cody have a good match. Weren't they always campaigning for a Wrestlemania match, only to end up having a bit of a stinker on a B show?

So no different to what they’ll be doing next month then?