All Elite Wrestling trademarks filed

MPDTT

• Paid Members

I think the original "JR endorses wife-beating" dates back to him commenting on Austin and Debra. He said something along the lines of not approving or excusing it but he could see how Debra could cause a man to lose his cool and do it.

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

I think the original "JR endorses wife-beating" dates back to him commenting on Austin and Debra. He said something along the lines of not approving or excusing it but he could see how Debra could cause a man to lose his cool and do it.

This is what I was referring to, yeah. I know there's something but I'd like too read the original. 

3 hours ago, King Pitcos said:

Was there any outrage from the AEW disciples about Triple H’s joke at the Hall of Fame?

There was a few references to AEW. Triple H saying Vince would “buy that pissant company”, as well as him mentioning the executive Vice President stuff and Shawn throwing an ‘all in’ in.

13 hours ago, Mr Kennedy said:

There was a few references to AEW. Triple H saying Vince would “buy that pissant company”, as well as him mentioning the executive Vice President stuff and Shawn throwing an ‘all in’ in.

He sadcunt-shamed the fans doing the “woop woop too sweet” (or whatever it is they’re chanting) shit as well. That’s a Young Bucks chant, I think?

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Yakashi said:

While it was funny, you also know that deep down Vince is furious that the money men over there have more cash than he does. 

They really dont. WWE is a wrestling company. Shad Khan owns a wrestling company. He's only picking up people who Vince would never pay over the odds for.

4 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

They really dont. WWE is a wrestling company. Shad Khan owns a wrestling company. He's only picking up people who Vince would never pay over the odds for.

They absolutely have more money than Vince. And ted turner “owned a wrestling company” and Vince couldn’t help himself wasting tv time to try and troll him. And if they’re to be believed, Vince offered those guys a ton of money and they all turned him down. We’ll never know the figures though I imagine so it’s neither here nor there.

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, Yakashi said:

They absolutely have more money than Vince.

Ted Turner owned a wrestling company. He doesnt anymore. WWE runs the business. Shad Khan can have as much money as he likes, its Vince who controls the majority of the market share. Which is way more important than having a bit more capital than Vince McMahon. WWE is Vince's bread and butter. It isnt Shad Khans.

2 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Ted Turner owned a wrestling company. He doesnt anymore. WWE runs the business. Shad Khan can have as much money as he likes, its Vince who controls the majority of the market share. Which is way more important than having a bit more capital than Vince McMahon. WWE is Vince's bread and butter. It isnt Shad Khans.

You're making points that, while correct, have nothing at all to do with what I said. WWE does run the business, yes. But the Khans (not AEW) have more money than Vince and, if history is anything to go by, Vince will be irked by this and we can expect more juvenile references that just make them look silly to anyone outside the bubble.